**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Support" Team

I have been trying to get a hold of support recently, and I only get a generic response back every time. What's the deal? I get that there are a lot of people on here and everything, but can I at least get the common courtesy to have an actual person read the email I am writing and respond?

I had my account permanently banned. I have not used an emulator, mod, or hack. At most, I've used a screen recorder so that I can share some fights and crystal openings with my (now former) alliance. I have played for over a year and have spent $600 on this game to get where I was. I completed RoL, RttL, and 100% 5.2 so far. I have not, however, beaten LoL as I am not there yet. I barely make the basic arena champs, let alone have never received a new champ off an arena. I was in a Tier 3 alliance and barely had over 250k total PI. There is clearly something wrong for Kabam to think that I have cheated in any way.

If for some reason a screen recorder got me banned, then there is a problem. With seeing how many people have got a ban recently, I think that there is an error somewhere on Kabam's end. Trust me, I know that there are legit cheaters out there, but I am not one of them. I have seen dudes on this forum even admit to cheating and they only received a 129 hour ban or something, and I get permanently banned? FOR WHAT?!

And before you go on and say, "Don't discuss bans on here, there is support for that. They will discuss it with you and see about getting your account back" or whatever... NOT THE CASE. I contact support, get this basic email back, and then they close the case. Not even letting me respond or anything. How is that support?

I fully expect this thread to be closed and/or deleted, but before it is, I hope that someone over there with support or a mod reads this and understands my frustration on this. I have spent too much time, energy, and money on this game to just let them do this.

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I think they are getting way too many to respond to any possible errors. They would be better off policing it regularly than doing wave bans like this. That way they can at least address possible errors. As it stands, I highly doubt you will ever get your account activated again. If it does happen, it is a long way off. I suggest either starting a new account or quitting the game entirely.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    It just really sucks. All of that time, and money pretty much down the drain because of someone else's screw up. It's really not fair. I think you are right about them being flooded with complaints about their mass-ban. I honestly think that there are people out there like me who got the short end of the stick because some people try to cheat their way through the game. They should at least look at everyone's progress first before a ban. If you have had an account for a month then there is no way that you should be even done with Act 3, but for someone like myself who has had their account for over a year then they can at least dig a little deeper to see what exactly happened.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Part of me feels like I was reported by someone in my old alliance and Kabam ran with it with their mass-ban and I got caught in the middle. I was talking about going to a less active alliance and I think there were some disgruntled people there.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I've sent several different tickets into Support, and they seem to just pull a random chunk of text out of their complaint response book and shoot it over to us. I've had a few friends get banned from the forums and/or game, and they tell Support that they didn't break rules, and Support will respond by saying that Kabam has the right to ban people who break rules. Huh? It's like they read the first sentence, take a few key words, and generate a random response that uses those words.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

This discussion has been closed.