**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was torn between cap iw to 5/65 or ghost to 4/55 and then this..

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I've had by 6* Cap do 77k damage on his s2, and he's not even rank 2. Not that there's anything wrong with ghost.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    don’t split hairs. Pick one. They’re both awesome.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Cap's crit on sp2 Is not guaranteed buddy @spaceoctopus ..hence the decision
    Ya man guaranteed crit after phasing...
    edited January 2019
    Will go for suicides and lol completion once I r5 her @Mike12867
    I am still learning, needs lots of practice to adapt to her playstyle @OneManArmy
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDSZg0czY8Q&t=9s

@Sunny2847 I have this guide if you wanna get the details, PRof Hoff also shared it on his channel. Hope it helps
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    She is a walking cheat code synergied... I would expect they nerf her , because once everyone has her, the game will be nothing but ghosts

Her skill level is super high. Much more than sparky or Corvus. Who have yet to be nerfed. There is 0% chance ghost gets nerfed before either of them.
    @Mike12867 I did check your channel..it's awesome,considering how old your account is your progression is amazing and i envy you
    edited January 2019
    Sunny2847 wrote: »
    @Mike12867 I did check your channel..it's awesome,considering how old your account is your progression is amazing and i envy you

I envy the guy who has 870k rating roster in 10 months, but thanks :D
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost needs synergies and suicides. She can flat out be a monster, but I'll never run suicides again. And I lack the synergies to really make her a beast. So I'm not a fan. Plus you really have to understand how to play her the right way. Some get it, others don't. If you don't know how to play her then rank Cap.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    She is a walking cheat code synergied... I would expect they nerf her , because once everyone has her, the game will be nothing but ghosts

Lol wut? I am a top player in this game, and she is literally the only champ in this game i cant play well, not only can i not play her well, i play her super badly! same goes for everyone else in my ally who has here, she have a playstyle not like any other and with that it takes skill on another level just for her, no way they should nerf her

He posts the same thing in any thread ghost comes up in. Not sure if he's a troll or just watched too many vids and not actually ever used her.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Lol wut? I am a top player in this game, and she is literally the only champ in this game i cant play well, not only can i not play her well, i play her super badly! same goes for everyone else in my ally who has here, she have a playstyle not like any other and with that it takes skill on another level just for her, no way they should nerf her

He posts the same thing in any thread ghost comes up in. Not sure if he's a troll or just watched too many vids and not actually ever used her.

Or maybe he has seen videos of Pandaman Pete and Nick F, who make her look OP way easily.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Pick one and dont look back. There is no wrong answer here!
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Sunny2847 wrote: »
    Ya man guaranteed crit after phasing...

upon immediate phasing you can crit all the hits. if you don't' do it immediately, the timer runs out.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I hit 135k crit L2 on my r2 6* cap last night. Ghost definitely has more potential with synergies though. Cap doesn't require any synergies to deal damage though.
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I hit 135k crit L2 on my r2 6* cap last night. Ghost definitely has more potential with synergies though. Cap doesn't require any synergies to deal damage though.

Dont forget her utility and also guaranteed crits and damage, Cap's SP2 is not guaranteed 135k always
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost is the better of the two by far imo. Her phase is so op and people have mentioned how you can beat the collector even easier due to it. She can do upwards of 200k without any boosts or suicides
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    Ghost needs synergies and suicides. She can flat out be a monster, but I'll never run suicides again. And I lack the synergies to really make her a beast. So I'm not a fan. Plus you really have to understand how to play her the right way. Some get it, others don't. If you don't know how to play her then rank Cap.
    She doesn’t need suicides lol pandamanpete did 150k with only synergies.
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    Ghost is the better of the two by far imo. Her phase is so op and people have mentioned how you can beat the collector even easier due to it. She can do upwards of 200k without any boosts or suicides

200k without suicides or boosts is impossible, having done LoL with her (100%) and running her for more than 20 wars now, 200k without those two is impossible because achieving the RnG that grants you such damage is nearly impossible.

With suicides and no boosts, yes thats possible and I have a video of doing 241k with suicides and synergies. I have done 280k highest but wasn't recording as I was farming pots back then for LoL
    Tiger360 wrote: »

And 200k wont matter on collector due to 3% damage cap. Plus chances are high you will die due to Phase fail than kill him on your first try. I've been trying it a lot and mostly die due to RnG (reduced abil acc. from collector) and Pandaman also took quite a few tries to solo which again was lucky