**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 corvus or R5 omega or R5 capiw

Corvus is duped 28
Omega red is duped 150
Capiw is duped 127

The rank 5 champs I have today are domino and Medusa....

R5 corvus or R5 omega or R5 capiw 36 votes

Omega Red
47%
TonyStarkSpeedbumpJohnyzeroSuperSam57RasiloverScholiaMelkerlanneroCoachDitkaXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticB_Dizzle_01Spideyboy0906FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMidnite93PrasannaMiStaLovaDarth_Semz 17 votes
Cap IW
25%
TheManMythLegendJunroxxCrazyjack719TKS87Stagedear85ZombieZeddShoman343LowercaseCube42Welderofortune2 9 votes
Corvus
27%
RagamugginGunnerNikskiniPen_one_fiveStingerbkTakingAllDownBstrawsmaDuckyduckduckChampSlayerValBr111Prakhar_82 10 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega is a animal.
  • Adman0726Adman0726 Posts: 44
    @B_Dizzle_01 would you still chose omega if I'm not running suicides?
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Adman0726 wrote: »
    @B_Dizzle_01 would you still chose omega if I'm not running suicides?

Corvus needs suicides for that insane damage as well. I feel Corvus is a great if not the best AW champ. But I think omega may be better all around. I personally don’t have either as a 5*. I do want both. But I think omega has more utility than. Corvus.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Cap IW
    My vote is cap IW, though I think omega is also very viable. Really you can't go wrong with any of them, but I'm a little worried for corvus in the future of the game. With Act 6 coming out, I'm not sure how well he's going to do as he's generally not the best for the longer fights. Once those charges are up, he loses a lot of viability. But, he is still killer for AW and AQ. And he is generally still pretty good for questing, provided he's got a good path to utilize.

Omega Red is probably the suicide King Atm. He is immune to the poison, and actually gains a big benefit from bleeding. So he had almost no detriment from running suicides, aside from maybe recoil. But, generally he can just regen any health he loses anyways.

The reason cap IW has my vote is because there's so much he can do. I have him as an r5 myself, so I might be a bit biased. Granted he does benefit largely from a higher sig, but he can shrug off debuffs for nodes like biohazard. He takes less damage from things like dorms degen, Magiks limbo, etc when he's got a kinetic charge. His heavy gives him a very nice attack increase. And with his block proficiency, if you can get used to timing you can perfectly block specials coming from your opponent.

So like I said, you can't go wrong with any of them. Regardless of who you pick, congrats on the rank up. I imagine you're going to really enjoy whomever you decide to take up!
    @TKS87 good feedback. It's a struggle. Everything you said makes me wonder about corvus... I don't run suicides so that probably makes you think capiw is an even stronger choice... Omega red is enticing though - he can flat out melt guys at high sig but is tricky to play.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Cap IW
    Adman0726 wrote: »
    @TKS87 good feedback. It's a struggle. Everything you said makes me wonder about corvus... I don't run suicides so that probably makes you think capiw is an even stronger choice... Omega red is enticing though - he can flat out melt guys at high sig but is tricky to play.

Yeah, especially when it comes to the resources consumed for an r5 its a big decision. I do think that without suicides it makes cap an even better option ;) but I know a few who have OR and love him even without suicides. It really comes down to playstyle and preference. I do believe that cap and Omega will be better for act 6 and on than corvus will be, but I could be totally wrong.

Regardless, good luck and have fun :)
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Cap IW
    Do you have void? If not go for cap cos he can inflict petrify as well
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I heard omega was good
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    He's already 150/200
    His damage is great
    His regen is great
    'Nuff Said
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Cap IW
    The sheer amount of utility capIW has is why you should go cap and never look back, I wish I had him as a five star.

h3opnint0xc0.gif
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Do you have Sabretooth in your squad? I run omega, sabertooth, void a lot and that’s a damn mean team.

But, minus the synergy and suicides, I’d probably say capiw. But, really, all 3 are awesome
    @axelelf_1 I have r4 5* sabretooth with 110 sig. I usually put him on AWd defense on mini boss with regen node.... I also have a maxed out 4* void too, but not 5*. I also can run unholy trinity with my KM 6*, sabretooth, void, and also have a 6* Winter soldier synergy for KM... Tough calls here.