**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best SP3 graphic

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Colossus. I love the statement it makes, just wish his character matched it.

That seriously needs to be made The Fast-Ball Special...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh also definitely Psylocke's SP3, Bad*** and Elegant as heck.
  • War nachine
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019
    Favorite is Venom. It really captures the terrifying part of his character, playing a twisted game of Hide and Seek and all.
    Also love Taskmaster''s SP3 since it combines 3 SP3's! It really demonstrates his move copying gimmick.

Most disappointing is Ghost Rider's. You're telling me a guy who can summon hellfire, fight the forces of Hell, and has mystically enhanced equipment only runs you over with his bike? Pretty disappointing to me.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237 β˜…
    I love Starlord's Sp3 its funny how he acts as his gun not working and when the opponent is about to attack he shoots immediately
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How about the Thing?
  • AcidskieAcidskie Posts: 31 β˜…
    VTD all the way.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    How about the Thing?

It's a pretty fun one. I will admit, it's an odd choice to role them up into a burrito but it does fit with his comedic personality (Has the game mentioned his Sweet Aunt Petunia yet?)
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278 β˜…
    Gwenpoo......πŸ˜‚
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Deadpool and Venompool are two of my favourites, getting interrupted by their phone and then the off-hand gunshot by DP. I love VP's for the fact the poor victim is left hanging upside down from a tendril and being all "dude, wtf?"
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    Infinity war thanos!!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 β˜…β˜…
    I like kingpin. Beats the hell outta the guy and makes it rain money.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Proxima for me, heartless execution and massive damage that ends most fights.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    KG's is an epilletic's favorite.
  • Domino or Corvus, both just look nice
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…
    i love joe fixit's sp3 animation! it's the only thing i like about him though πŸ˜‚
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177 β˜…
    I wonder what king groot does when screen goes black
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I kind of dig Hypy's SP3. Grab you by the face, slam you on the ground, then up into the edge of space, then streak down and impact like a comet.

Then rise from the crater with the glowing eyes.

Good thing too, as he's my top champ, so I see it often. :p
  • YaoJaoLingFangYaoJaoLingFang Posts: 28 β˜…
    War Machines sp3 is amazing to watch. only thing cool about him
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 β˜…β˜…
    Proxima with 2+ missions is quite satisfying. My 4/55 PM has executed 6* R2 IWIM before when they still have 65%+ HP left.

I like Sabretooth and Venom’s SP3 just based on the visuals.
  • mozzymozzy Posts: 25 β˜…
    KP
  • Nikskini wrote: Β»
    I love Starlord's Sp3 its funny how he acts as his gun not working and when the opponent is about to attack he shoots immediately

I don’t think he was faking it lol. I crack up every time he glances up to see if he’s embarrassing himself.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hela and darkhawk
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93 β˜…
    Heimdall for me.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2019
    The Champion one is hilarious and cool to watch. I like when he breaks there back!
    I also like Sentry and Void's
    Edit: I also love Punishers!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…
    venom, mordo, joe fixit, and infinity war iron man
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I really like Red Hulk's SP3. It is everything that OG Hulk's SP3 should be
  • Dark DevilDark Devil Posts: 19 β˜…
    When Heimdall goes into the Bifrost to deliver his crushing last blow, thag makes me pay attention. Reminds me especially of the scene from Ghor Ragnorak where he and Hela fight in the Bifir