**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Slumber Node

QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
Slumber node in dungeons is wrong. Even though description says slumber it's actually chaos buff.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No it’s not. It’s a stun + power lock.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Isn't slumber where they can't move for 15 seconds and then get a massive attack boost after that time?
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    I had a Magik yesterday with umber and power lock special one and Magik wasn’t stunned at all the beginning of the fight. D7 room 3. Had Blade so it didn’t matter but still something worth looking into.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    edited January 2019
    I'm curious. I remember fighting Jugg with Slumber Node, he got No stun but I got no Stagger debuff. What was not working here, the Node or Jugg's ability when shrugging stun it should apply stagger debuff on attacker?
    buffajr wrote: »
    I had a Magik yesterday with umber and power lock special one and Magik wasn’t stunned at all the beginning of the fight. D7 room 3. Had Blade so it didn’t matter but still something worth looking into.

.... you’re wondering why Magik isn’t stunned or locked when you used a Blade against her?
    I'm curious. I remember fighting Jugg with Slumber Node, he got No stun but I got no Stagger debuff. What was not working here, the Node or Jugg's ability when shrugging stun it should apply stagger debuff on attacker?

Who were you using? Details please.
    QuikPik wrote: »
    Isn't slumber where they can't move for 15 seconds and then get a massive attack boost after that time?

Yup.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Had a slumber node on iceman... shrugged it off and tapped me with one combo and I threw my phone
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Had a slumber node on iceman... shrugged it off and tapped me with one combo and I threw my phone

You've really got to consider the champion when you're facing a slumber node.

Iceman's Ice Armor will shrug it immediately
    Mordo will Astral Evade if you try to attack him
    Kingpin or Agent Venom could shrug it off immediately
    Juggernaut's Unstoppable will prevent being stunned
    Rogue, Groot, and Karnak will shrug it quickly

And I'm sure there are plenty of others. When you see Slumber, you need to consider 2 things:
    1) Can I inflict enough damage in 15 seconds to take down this opponent?
    2) Are there any interactions I need to consider in regards to this specific champion and the stun debuff?

When I see slumber, I almost always ask to have it taken down. It can be very risky.