**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Biggest mistakes you made while playing Mcoc

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
For me my biggest mistake is buying premium hero crystals and the limited time crystals instead of saving units for unlocking masteries. And second and the biggest mistake I made is trading T4cc catalysts.. cant believe i traded my 3 science catalysts for a single cosmic catalyst that too drunk. Lesson learnt never drink and play mcoc lol.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you're not wrong, its in general.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    My biggest mistake is buying a carbonadium core because i thought i needed it for the early masteries and then selling it after i realised i didn't need it so early when i should have kept it.
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    edited January 2019
    I will never forget when mordo and doctor voodoo came out, I pulled a 4* mordo after about a week. I knew he was trouble on defense at the time and I had a mystic awakening gem, so i used it on him. Dang it if I didn't pull voodoo like an hour later.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    All those times I used revives in a quest only to find out I couldn’t finish it. The pain of clicking exit was too much to bear for the most part.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Sold every single 2 star champ for months and months till I realised about the max sig crystals and prestige etc
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Selling a 4 star awakened Gambit. Later I got gambit twice. He was my top champ (for some reason), but now he is only rank 1.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not unlocking Parry until a couple months ago. Not unlocking Willpower (I think it is) until the same time.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Everytime I've used units on a featured GMC. Or any GMC
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Spending thousands of units on featured crystals and getting nothing 😣
  • TuttoFumo1TuttoFumo1 Posts: 53
    Ugh... all uf the above and spending waaaayyyy too much money on T4 catalyst offer in the first year, if only i knew that i could get them with glory back then...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Spending (a lot of) money on Featured Grandmaster Crystals
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    My biggest mistake was scolding my grandson when he used a generic awaking gem on Luke Cage. I felt terrible and he felt terrible and a month later they buffed him and made him nasty!
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Mine is selling my 1 star wolverine and spider-man
  • Spending real money
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Spending units on premium crystals

Selling 1* i ll never get it back

Be the leader of an alliance

Awaken the 4* I got from ROL
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Opening my 5* crystal today....yet another IP
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    For me my biggest mistake is buying premium hero crystals and the limited time crystals instead of saving units for unlocking masteries. And second and the biggest mistake I made is trading T4cc catalysts.. cant believe i traded my 3 science catalysts for a single cosmic catalyst that too drunk. Lesson learnt never drink and play mcoc lol.

Agreed, if I were to start over I would never spend units on anything but mastery cores, and sometimes for potions and such for the harder quests. I would never spend them on PHCs or the many other crystals and shards offered for units.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Suel wrote: »

Curious about this reply. What happened? I have been using two accounts in the same alliance for a long time, and when both are in the same BG it works well for me to clear nodes for myself without having to wait for alliance mates to move.

• SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Suel wrote: »

Curious about this reply. What happened? I have been using two accounts in the same alliance for a long time, and when both are in the same BG it works well for me to clear nodes for myself without having to wait for alliance mates to move.

back in the day piloting wasnt a thing and i my alliance was very chill, and for that some guys were too chill and disapeared when we needed them, so for precaution, as the leader, i had most of the log ins, but that was very exhausting and annoying cause they knew i got their backs so they didnt show up most of the time. We switched some of those leeches but in time i had to gave up being the leader, its too stressful.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Best Post ever..!

Mine when i used to sell 1 star heroes just to get peny Gold.! Spending units on Premium Hero crystals.

Now, i am not going to spend on Willpower would be 3rd biggest mistake
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Here's a big one.

I used the two 4* generic awakening gems we got from the 12.0 compensation package on the only 4 star champs i liked, symbiote spidey amd...Dr strange. But it's not over yet, when i realised dr strange had been nerfed , i got crazy and sold him to form my first 5* which was iron fist, i have now pulled and repeatedly duped Dr strange and he is max sig.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Initially downloading the game so many years ago simply to test the stability of my Note Pro Tablet.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Attacked linked nods! 😂😂
  • Kame_ManKame_Man Posts: 23
    edited April 2019
    started playing in the first place :D