**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Active Summoner Looking for Alliance

Hey there, I am currently searching for an active and laid back alliance running Map 2, or at least have a Map 2 BG to join. My current rating is ~57K, I am still progressing through the story which is why I am searching for a Map 2 BG to join. You can find me in game or on line @ SnackDad. Thanks is advance!

Comments

• Options
    myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I sent you a request on Line, I am mypuncake on there
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    snackdad wrote: »
    Hey there, I am currently searching for an active and laid back alliance running Map 2, or at least have a Map 2 BG to join. My current rating is ~57K, I am still progressing through the story which is why I am searching for a Map 2 BG to join. You can find me in game or on line @ SnackDad. Thanks is advance!

Hi Snackdad. If you are still searching for an alliance to grow and develop your champs, please consider joining our sister alliance, [Dos34]. Our sister alliance is an AQ-focused alliance that is seeking players of all skills level (e.g., new to the game, vets that want a change of pace from their current high pressured alliance to one that they can balance their real life responsibilities and their love for this game, etc.). Map 1 and/or Map 2 is played during the 5 day AQ event each week. There are no donations at the present time. Please contact my buddy who is running our sister alliance. His IGN is fost army.

I run the main alliance, [1Dos3] and we play Maps 3 - 5. I don't think you would fit in comfortably with us yet. Perhaps in the future, when your roster is stronger, you can join up with us and be more at ease playing maps 3-5 without any undue stress. If you have any questions about the sister alliance, please contact me. My IGN is gladiator2014 or my buddy fost army.