**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnak upgrading bug

This seems to be some kind of bug.
Why should we require a cosmic catalyst to upgrade karnak 89f67296si2q.png

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    it isn't a bug, he requires both classes for upgrading, first, and at the moment only, champ to need this
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Yes, this was intentional. When Kabam released Karnak, they were testing the waters with requiring multiple class cats to reflect champions who ride the fence between two classes (and there are a lot).

After this, they seemed to abandon the idea and Karnak remains the only champ who requires cats for more than one class. This very "bug" post appears on the forums every couple of months.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Yes, this was intentional. When Kabam released Karnak, they were testing the waters with requiring multiple class cats to reflect champions who ride the fence between two classes (and there are a lot).

After this, they seemed to abandon the idea and Karnak remains the only champ who requires cats for more than one class. This very "bug" post appears on the forums every couple of months.

I honestly would love to see more champs like this that require different cats.
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Yup Yup
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    Doesn't Unstoppable Collosus require Mutant and Mystic to upgrade?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    mgj0630 wrote: »
    Doesn't Unstoppable Collosus require Mutant and Mystic to upgrade?

You do get both when you dupe him. Forgot if he needs both to upgrade, though.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Don’t think so...

Dr. Zola

p2gmpw16jdsc.png
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    The dupe may have been what I was thinking of. I knew there was something with him that involved two classes.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I would say the fact that he has no damage and is garbage champion in general is much bigger of issue with karnak
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    I would say the fact that he has no damage and is garbage champion in general is much bigger of issue with karnak

Why I swear by my Karnak:

1) accessorizes well with my Medusa
    2) very handy against auto-evade/auto block champs like all the modok/OG spidey/etc AW bosses
    3) super effective against mesmerize, doesn't trigger DOT penalizing buffs
    4) his SP3 owns champs with BS defensive shenanigans, such as The Thing (try it out on UC EQ, or better yet watch a video).
    5) he's 6 stars and I take him everywhere.

If you have a lower version, meh.