**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken 5* Medusa (Generic Gem)

TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Should I awaken my Rank 4 Medusa using 5* Generic Awakening gem.
I'm not planning to Rank 5 her at the moment.

My other champs are: 5* R5 Blade, 5* R4 Medusa, R4 LC, R4 DOMINO, R4 Ghost Rider, 6* Nebula, 6* LC.

Awaken 5* Medusa (Generic Gem) 13 votes

Awaken MEDUSA
76%
SpeedbumpsimolazTechonefortyXxLoganTDCxXWabobaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTiger360MaatManFargoMonkeyBryliantu93 10 votes
Wait for a better champ (She doesn't deserve Generic AG)
23%
RagamugginGunnerTheManMythLegendChampioncritic 3 votes
Awaken GR (my only other option)
0%

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Please VOTE!
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    nc7h92q0hjaw.png

Please VOTE
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Wait for a better champ (She doesn't deserve Generic AG)
    If medusa is on your offense team, she doesnt really need the dupe for you to use her effectively. Don't get me wrong, she will definitely be alot stronger with her furies, but if you can afford to wait and don't need her duped right now, maybe you can wait for her dupe or else a class awakening gem.