**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

15+ mil Active but Chill Gold 2 AW, 70mil AQ looking for 1. Throttle down with a solid group.

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (15+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 443, 432 in AQ (running 70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.

Comments

• RowdyRoddyRowdyRoddy Posts: 16
    Hit me up. In game name is RowdyRoddy. Line I.D : RowdyRoddy274
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    sent an in game friend request.
    looking for 1 or 2 after this AW season is over. We are a very solid, salty group. If you are looking to throttle down and enjoy the game more. let me know. Thanks, and good luck.
  • Geno75Geno75 Posts: 30
    I’m interested. In game username geno24
    Line- geno.24
    looking for 1 or 2 after this AW season. We are a solid group. If you are looking to grind less, and enjoy the game more...maybe give us a look. Thanks.
  • your friend list is full. my in game name is NiGhtRiDeRz, my line ID is aouni1234, discord is aouni1234#8883
    looking for 1-2 for after war season...let me know, and thanks :)
    looking for next week. let me know, thanks.
    Hey, sports fans, looking for 1 more after AW/SA drops this week. If you need to step up, or if you need to throttle down...we are a solid, salty, supportive and chill group to hang with. let me know.
    Hey, looking for 1. Brough in two guys...one of them did not work out. looking for #30.

Going for 80 mil this week in AQ :)

Let me know.
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Ground round I applied to join; from you’re post on line to me
    Hey, we hit 80 mil last AQ...and need a +1. If you are looking, give me a buzz.

Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 on discord, Ground Round in game.
    @Garyag , I looked and did not find you...I had to clean out some info because I was overloaded. I may have lost you. Can you reach out, please?
    Hey, Gamers, looking for 1.

We have hit 80 mil in the last 2 AQ's. :)

Let me know.
    Still looking for 1.
    looking for 1, let me know. And, thanks.
  • ZxZ3ZxZ3 Posts: 98
    My line id is xrated7

tqh7gcib1gdb.png
    9md2tfgwzttl.png
    y7vl7mcp289p.png
    lkih6xnmv5rm.png
    Hey, looking for 1...Thanks :)
    Looking for 1...let me know, and god luck in game :)
    Hey,

We have hit 80 mil 3 weeks in a row now, 500k SA solid. Need 1.

:) Thanks.
    80 mil AQ, 500k SA weekly...looking for 1.
  • Fb2killnewFb2killnew Posts: 43
    Sent request to join alliance
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    office in this alliance here - for the bump...

If you are a good player and can communicate well in the chat, and want to chill with a good group of guys, but still grow your roster, learn more about the game, get some decent rewards, and forget about the high stress of war or the grind of running 5x5 or higher, this is a place you should consider!
    80 mil AQ, 500k SA...looking for 2.

:) Let me know, and thanks.