**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Catalyst Quest Drop Rates

Am I the only one who has seen a significant decrease in the amount of class catalysts being awarded in the daily quests lately? I just ran through the mutant daily on hard trying for T3. I ran through it four times, easy path once and the hard path three times. I'm desperate to rank up my new 5* iceman. Out of all four times I still haven't even gotten enough fragments to form one whole T3 mutant, which is all I need. My alliance doesn't run anything lower than map 4 so its not like I'm swimming in T3 class catalysts. Its hard to see this as anything less than a money grab attempt considering the amount of energy you would have to use at this rate. I could stand on this soap box all day but I think I've made my point. Kabam, ya'll need to buff the daily drops, this is getting old.

Comments

• GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    No, same here
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    No joke, I ran through it six times yesterday and still never even formed a whole t3. Had to sell my last t2 just to finish off enough fragments.
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    edited January 2019
    Agreed
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    You get a ton a ton of t3cc from solo event quests.

T2cc is the time waister.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    You get a ton a ton of t3cc from solo event quests.

I agree. Focus on solo events and you'll never have to run T3CC daily quests again.

@crgoodw1n I don't think there has been a decrease in what is given. The returns for t3cc have been bad since at least mid 2015. Plenty of reports even back then of people running the hard path 10+ times and only getting fragments.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I focus on running the solo events at least 4 times a week. Some are really easy to hit all milestones quickly. But I have been ranking people up a lot, I mean a lot. I've spent nearly 4 million gold in about a month. I remember times where I have gotten three t3ccs from just a 100% clear. That has not happened for me in some time now.