**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which marvel character would you be and why does it apply to your life

I’d have to say wolverine cuz I’m always crabby as hell and when pushed I fight

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Hulk. As i have a short temper lol
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Starlord. At least the MCU version.. Comic version is a babe magnet, which I don’t think my head is big enough for me to consider myself that.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Somewhere between Stark Spidey and Gwenpool. Lol I’m 15 so y’know, still learning the ropes at life and whatnot.
  • Iron Patriot, a disappointment.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Daredevil.

I always try to act according to what I think is right, despite the possible consequences.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Probably Spider-Man, since I’m still a teen lol
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Hawk-Eye.A keen observer n knows when to strike n when to hold on to power. Not one with brutal force yet one who can overpower enemies with as much delicacy.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Colossus, a gentle person.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Daredevil.

I always try to act according to what I think is right, despite the possible consequences.

I was about to be like how is a blind guy typing this and then finished reading your post.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dormammu. A mystical entity bent on consuming the universe 🤷‍♂️
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Daredevil.

I was about to be like how is a blind guy typing this and then finished reading your post.

zci3j7jwx0qj.png
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Daredevil. A lot of people think his main weakness is that he's blind, but it's really how sensitive he is to sound. He's been beaten a number of times just by blasting him with noise and using it to overwhelm and disorient him. I'm extremely sensitive to noise so I can really relate to this. I also have pretty bad anxiety so the idea of a Man Without Fear is really appealing to me.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Spider-Man or Daredevil since I'm almost blind and that I like to make jokes when everybody's angry at each other.
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    Deadpool , minus the healing factor..
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Tony Stark

Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Whoever Domino is fighting because I feel like my life is a bunch of failed RNG rolls.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Punisher. I imagine me using fire arms and being in lots of action to protect my family.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Quentin quire
    He's a perfect representation of my hidden side
    Rather how I would be like if I had abilities like his
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Falcon. Vague resemblance to someone much better than I am, so if you going too quickly or not paying close enough attention, you could end up with me.
  • RohankolRohankol Posts: 15
    Night Thrasher cause I'm a beast with a skateboard