**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to beat red hulk in new quest

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    By now there are dozens of YouTube videos and several dozen threads on this topic. Why start a new one.....?
    Kabam should pay you at this point. You're like a mod without being a mod haha

Hahaha just get tired of seeing the same things over and over and over. There's a search function for that reason.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    TX1600 wrote: »

Void (+ despair).
    Duped Captain America IW(+ despair too).
    MODOK.
    Very high ranked 5* Sparky (preferably 4/55 or 5/65).
    Duped Gwenpool.
    Blade.
    possibly Guillotine.

there you have some counters.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    By now there are dozens of YouTube videos and several dozen threads on this topic. Why start a new one.....?
    Kabam should pay you at this point. You're like a mod without being a mod haha

Hahaha just get tired of seeing the same things over and over and over. There's a search function for that reason.
    I feel you, brother
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I honestly just danced around his unblockable till he healed back to shut it down again. Then I built up a big special and chained a combo into the special. Sparky, Corvus, anyone with a big special 2. I killed him with void a couple times, but it was so boring.
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    qjjr2euwvcex.png
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    ur1yja4esm7s.png
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I literally just beat him for the first time.
    I tried MODOK and got his regen counter thing to 55 (I was told to get it to 70 then hit S1) then he went crazy aggressive and my 4/55 was dead in 3 hits

5/50 Blade got him down to 57k health, chipped off some more with the other champs then had to use a few 20% revives on Blade to finally get him down.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    ur1yja4esm7s.png

Shock horror a 5/65 Void is good 😮
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    qjjr2euwvcex.png

Careful you'll get banned for a 0-hit KO like Quake users claim they are being banned.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hyperion. Parry, stun. Heavy. Repeat. Hold S3 until 25%. Win.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Whoever designed this monthly event quest should be fired and never again hired in gaming industry, or any other industry that involves anything that requires any brainwork for that matter
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Void. Awakened.

Literally, that's it.
    Bonus points if you can get Rulk to throw his l2 while FotV is active with petrify.

Also possible with guilly l2 but its trickier

I 100%'d uncollected EQ with my 4* void.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Void. Awakened.

Literally, that's it.
    Bonus points if you can get Rulk to throw his l2 while FotV is active with petrify.

Despair? Or not essential?
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Void. Awakened.

Literally, that's it.

Despair? Or not essential?

Not really needed, with a high sig void takes a bit longer but his fotv reduces regen by 100%, then his petrify with two stacks also adds 100%, so...
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I did it with a 4* void on uncollected he was by far the best choice