**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there any use for OG Iron Man?

I recently awakened my 5* Iron Man and decided to try him out on alliance war offense. I quickly realized that he's useless since arc overload falls in assassin range.

Has anyone found a decent use for OG Iron Man?

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    He is good to get shards. Since he gets duped so many times. Think that’s about it.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    he's a good alternative for clearing most quest paths .. where you don't have to worry about assassin mastery ;) yes, there are better options .. but if you're lacking another good regenerator, I find him very useful for clearing goons on quests ... *shrug*
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Total hero base numbers will go up. That's about it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No. Garbage champ belongs in a dumpster.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Sirmacool wrote: »
    He is good to get shards. Since he gets duped so many times. Think that’s about it.

This... the more you get him, the more shards you get
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    What about Superior Iron Man? Is there differences besides appearances?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Arena fodder thats all
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I hope you didn't use an awakening gem on him, that would be the mistake of a life time.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I hope you didn't use an awakening gem on him, that would be the mistake of a life time.

Oh lord no, I got my only 5* tech awakening gem a few weeks ago and I used it on my Star Lord
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    OG Iron man (awakened) has saved me many potions while questing... it helped when I was still clearing act 3&4, he was my first 2 5-star pulls.
    But not that helpful in later content.