**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crazy Luck this Month!!

tz6b9mdzcxnj.png
gcvag6u55em9.png
wmghl32qi73v.png
3d8qa0gnj31z.png
ljv7dh17xde1.png
4wj0a8a6h3iv.png
5tla6amf1j12.png
1bz6h9dne2z8.png

sry for the pic spam but yeah and 5* archangel and good were my 2nd and 3rd 5*s before i got venom as my 5th.

stark spidey was from the dungeons crystal and void came from a phc today. will need to grind out 5.1 exploration to awaken him but still super happy.

what i gained this month: finally a fast way to farm them health pots from rol

THANKS RNGESUS!!

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Wow nice so you're the one getting all the lucky rng explains why I keep getting 2* Drax... from a 4* crystal....joking but seriously nice pulls.
  • Congrats!
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I opened about 3 or 4 of these special crystals only 3*s
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    RNG sucks. At least it sucks for me. Congrats though. Must be nice to have nice things.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Well you've done something right to fall into the good drop algorithm. Enjoy!
  • So you were the person who stole my luck,
    4* Luke cage from PHC 4* Korg 4* Killmonger both from 4* crystals(happy about that part), duped my 4* guilly twice and a whole lot of bad luck with 5 stars. 5* spider Gwen 5* guilly and 5* superior iron man. All from December 28 to January 29th
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Bro I just opened a grandmaster crystal and got 5* blade so happy 😁
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    DracoCrab wrote: »
    So you were the person who stole my luck,
    4* Luke cage from PHC 4* Korg 4* Killmonger both from 4* crystals(happy about that part), duped my 4* guilly twice and a whole lot of bad luck with 5 stars. 5* spider Gwen 5* guilly and 5* superior iron man. All from December 28 to January 29th

well like cage is great and at least guilly is decent i guess
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    I opened about 3 or 4 of these special crystals only 3*s

same