**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do I do it?!?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
1rusjp94x8wk.png

Venom’s recent buff brought back a considerable amount of fun in the game for me.

My other R5 options are Hyp (duped), Domino (unduped), VOID (Sig 120!), Iceman (unduped), Luke Cage (duped), or Ghost Rider (duped)...

I could also use the T2A to take Sparky or Blade to R4, both unduped.

Venom to R5 makes the least amount of sense, but I’ll be damned if he wouldn’t be ridiculously fun to play at R5.

Vote!

Do I do it?!? 58 votes

YES!
60%
MegaSkater67ADDIS0NTheManMythLegendDrownedGodjojodeth101Gigantor13Ben345qExcelsior1316BlackSaChiusername7312Savio444CliffordcanDarkDrakeiusRooney_NationPizzabeatSgtSlaughter78Strikerrx8John757PaytoPlayEnderDraco58 35 votes
NO!
22%
ThatweirdguyRagamugginGunnerBigdogbobLurkerDragonFire2PawnyExpressClaydeeezySheer_ColdIBlueShiftIRonin916RockypantherxYamaha_YamasoFargoMonkey 13 votes
Carrots!
17%
LeNoirFaineantngray13HollowbornNorthwestbrosefHammerbro_64crystaldsmithZombieZeddKelvinKageDracoCrabdot_ditto 10 votes

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    YES!
    Totally worth it now
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    YES!
    t68uxyxw4c9l.gif
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    YES!
    It's your account man. Bring up who you enjoy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Carrots!
    Honestly I'd do Hype, Void or Domino, but if you like him do it. He is good now and fun to use.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    NO!
    Personally I would rank up Void. I used a generic awakening gem and I ranked mine to r5 recently. He is awesome. Extremely versatile.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    If you really love playing Venom then do it. If you're more concerned with usability in the game, I'd say do Void or Sparky, then Hype or Domino.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    YES!
    His dupe n u would b unique do it
  • DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    YES!
    Do what makes the game fun for you bro, wish I had a duped 5* venom
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    NO!
    Dude, duped Hyperion. DUPED HYPERION!
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    NO!
    I'd do Void. For what he's useful for, at r4 Venom does his job.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    NO!
    On the other hand bringing Sparky and Blade up would be awesome for clearing a ton of content
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    YES!
    qnwa81an2dop.gif
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    NO!
    I think it would be unwise to rank him over Hype. Domino and Void too but I don't feel as strongly about them,
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Carrots!
    If you like fighting with him and crush content with him, do it. Everyone should focus on the champs they perform best with. I might not enjoy him but you do so hook that 'ish up.