**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic Dispersion NERF

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Yeah yeah… "another crybaby n00b" post but think about it:
Mystic is THE best class in the game without Mystic Dispersion… you don't really need it… they are amazing on defense and punishing the enemy for using Dexterity or chanpion abilities is stupid! If it applies ONLY when the user's ability removes the Buff then yeah… 90% of all mystics have AT LEAST Stagger or Nullify and the ones who don't (UC and Guilly) are either novelty or niche but are still good champions!
Plus you could STILL abuse this for player controlled mystics as you'd be able to trigger all the manual Nullify or stagger you want!

Defense:
Magik
Dormammu
Juggernaut
UC
Scarlet Witch
Mordo

Mystic class champs consistently are painfully annoying defenders with at least 2 of them constantly causing MUCH debate in these forums.

Looking at offense:
Magik
Voodoo
Scarlet Witch
Ghost Rider
Guillotine
Hood

All reasonably amazing attackers in AQ and reliable in AW to a fair degree

Now Mystic is a class that is all around godly… their worst champ being Loki or Jane or IIF still means that their worst is comparable to other classes' mid range champs….

I mean, Kabam even made a big stink about not making Dormammu in AQ awakened because they didn't want players punished for "playing good" and using Dexterity, yet MD consistently does the same to a much greater degree

Juggernaut/UC both end up unfairly pushing out just the wall FORCING you to Dex a heavy and basically fill half a power bar

Dormammu is already damning to dexterity with degen triggering when you avoid his specials

Mordo MAKES you avoid his specials just to land a hit

And then SW places buffs on you!

And then offense is just… between hood already getting the Siphon and good control, Guilly reversing and having regen PLUS decent armor, Voodoo using the loas(!), and GR having good overall control…

And before you say "I spent money on the masteries"

Kabam reserves all rights to change their game
And Kabam will likely give you "returns" on units/loyalty spent on MD for anyone who had it before the announcement same as Willpower

Comments

• cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    NO!!!!!!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Lol. Md is good. Dexterity crit buff is the main concern.

Oh please… it's basically SPITE! Yeah remember SPITE?! The thing that made The cavalry and Baustia challenges… CHALLENEGING!

The thing that made 4.3 in RttL a challenge!

Yeah… end game content that bars about 90% of all halfway decent champions down to only Hawkeye, Magik, Dormammu, Ronan, AA, and the 2 Caps/Visions

Yeah… because fixing Dexterity will allow Hulk to stand a chance against a mystic (of which is ironic as Science is supposed to be GOOD against mystic class LOL)
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Jesus learn to play around power gain.. you make 5 posts a day whining about it

Oh you must be one of those MD carriers who has their wallet on loan the Seatin
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    No. Spite is for the whole duration of buff remain. So more punishing it is. Md will b undercontrol if dexterity crit buff adjusted. Trust me.
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    @Mr_Otter y the hell u always want nerfs! If md never exists, aw will be so easy..like u said b4, md is challenging.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Before I had md it was annoying.... I learned to fight it and then got it afterwards. It's not bad. I'm rarely bothered by it in war but you have to learn it. You just have to adjust. For those that can't adjust I keep it. But I also frequently see no benefit from it.
    My point is that it is EXTRENELY unfair to give the most OP class the most OP extra ability that activeate against 90% of the champions that are even usable! And it's not JUST like Hyperion who does it slowly and on a power gain node is predictable but Mystic is everywhere, is one of the reasons MAGIK is so ungodly annoying, but literally constricts the WAR attack roster to… 5 champs roughly… even Stagger and Null won't actually help as is physically is not even a Buff. Even champions like Thor and Hulk who don't technically lose a Buff when attacking but instead replace old Fury with new Fury still trigger it

(And honestly… I gave Spite a LOT more as it was much MUCH slower than the instantaneous garbage MD)
    And Willpower was nerfed for restricting a TON of champions in war as well despite the outcry of a lot of the community so…

Also randomly almost losing your streak at 4.5m when you need at least 6m because the champion you're grinding for a god tier and someone you ended up facing just randomly has MD…
    Lol I'm one who used to hate md so much but after learning how to deal with it, it became easier..
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Basically, just assume all Mystic defenders have it, and adjust accordingly. May not be desireable, but that is how it is right now. Kabam is well aware of the complaints regarding Dexterity and MD, and it's up to them to decide if they want to change it. We just have to wait, but not constantly make 10 threads a day on MD/Dexterity.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Oh great a thread by Mr_otter crying an asking for a nerf, guess it must be a day that ends in Y
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Basically, just assume all Mystic defenders have it, and adjust accordingly. May not be desireable, but that is how it is right now. Kabam is well aware of the complaints regarding Dexterity and MD, and it's up to them to decide if they want to change it. We just have to wait, but not constantly make 10 threads a day on MD/Dexterity.

Right and I'll know their mystic HOW exactly? I'm sorry but basically this says:

"Suck it up and use only champions that don't have buffs"
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Right and I'll know their mystic HOW exactly? I'm sorry but basically this says:

Or get better at fighting. You forgot that part.
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Oh great a thread by Mr_otter crying an asking for a nerf, guess it must be a day that ends in Y

Oh look another troll who doesn't care about 90% of the champions or players stuck with them
    Thawnim wrote: »

Right… because I have control over if Hulk uses his fury… I forgot about that mechanic

Oh look another troll who doesn't care about 90% of the champions or players stuck with them

No I just learnt to play around it and it also has never once stopped me from taking in any champ I want too, I even use crossbones in AW
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Oh time for that daily nerf thread

Right… because I have control over if Hulk uses his fury… I forgot about that mechanic

Deal with it, it's like sl...i usually solo 5* juggs with md 4 with sl..not much of problem if u r well practised
    edited July 2017
    Oh and if Md needs a nerf because so many use it shouldn't dex get nerfed for that same reason

Honestly the problem is not the buffs of champs, it's that when you evade the dexterity can fuel MD, if you have to evade a Juggs sp attack with 5\5 MD it can basically put them straight back to a full bar of power. How ever you can evade without triggering dexterity
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

No I just learnt to play around it and it also has never once stopped me from taking in any champ I want too, I even use crossbones in AW

I'll say this...there are several guys in our alliance who have gotten very good at beating Magik in war. Their advice they gave us was learn to beat her using a 3* Joe Fixit. Once you get well dueling her with a Fixit she is a lot easier in war.
    I can't wait until this becomes the next Willpower I honestly cant
    Waiting for a nerf instead of trying to counter seems legit
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Oh and if Md needs a nerf because so many use it shouldn't dex get nerfed for that same reason

Yes yes… one allows you to play perfectly and get rewarded

The other gives spite to the already strongest class in the game

Honestly I don't think people CARE about the Dex-crit

Hey people still countered Willpower look what happened:
    Kabam realized it barred a lot of champs from being viable for simply doing what they did best and BAM they fixed the REAL issue
    So let me get this straight. Based on your Posts you want them to nerf everything that's hard for you. Am I in the same ballpark?

Ur not wrong

Hey people still countered Willpower look what happened:
    Kabam realized it barred a lot of champs from being viable for simply doing what they did best and BAM they fixed the REAL issue

So again why should a defensive mastery get nerfed to make attacking easier? Is the point of placing a champ on defensive to go wow this might be difficult better choose someone else so the attackers can have a better time and use who ever they want

Yes yes… one allows you to play perfectly and get rewarded

The other gives spite to the already strongest class in the game

Honestly I don't think people CARE about the Dex-crit

Dex- crit ?? Spite is much different cos they continue to gain power until you hit the opponent