**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

can you nerf iron man iw?

2»

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Go search for Wick2.0 and practice some duels.
    Bait and evade his heavy and counter with your own heavy/special.

I used to find him really difficult, now I can easily beat him on node 42 arc overload in aw with a 5/50 Hyperion
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    No. Practice punishing his heavy and it will make the fight much easier.
  • EyrarEyrar Posts: 12
    Ghost with the wasp synergy he is no problem.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Reference wrote: »
    It's totally imba especially as war boss. This pg isn't comparable by far with others it's annoying.

Think positive, try to defeat IMIW through daily practice (dual target: wick2.0). Use your top champ at first, then gradually switch to 3* champs. When you get used to the fight pattern, IMIW is not that difficult indeed.

If Wick2.0 's 6* IMIW is too tough for you, CPUMaster has a 5* IMIW.
  • jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
    I've had to learn a lot of slang terms since becoming more involved in forums, I had to look up imba, I'm assuming pg doesn't mean parental guidance.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    An alternative would be learning how to counter him.. with someone like Hyperion or Corvus.. or letting someone in your bg who knows how to fight him have a go...

Exactly. He's countered by armor break so you can even use symbiote spidey or medusa.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Can you buff your skills?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    An alternative would be learning how to counter him.. with someone like Hyperion or Corvus.. or letting someone in your bg who knows how to fight him have a go...
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    The amount of IMIW in AW is too high. He shouldn't be nerfed, but there should be defender limit. Noone likes fighting the same dude all over again. That's not fun
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Nerf IMIW? Absolutely! Would you like it with some RDTs as well?
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Mordo IMIW KM Wasp Korg Thing are easy if you know how to fight (with the right champ of course)
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Kerneas wrote: »
    The amount of IMIW in AW is too high. He shouldn't be nerfed, but there should be defender limit. Noone likes fighting the same dude all over again. That's not fun

Let the defenders place as many of the same champ that they want, since it hurts their diversity score.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    He was hard when first released but I love seeing him now. However, korg is still a little annoying so let’s nerf him instead. And nerf Darkhawk.

No. Git gud.

I was joking. Thought it was blatantly obvious by the context but I guess some people need it said.

I was also joking. Thought it was blatantly obvious by the context but I guess some people need it said.

I don’t think context means what you think it means.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Could IMIW be nerfed?
    y8fcvzrb27gi.jpg