**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to do first: Variant or LOL?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
About to 100% explore Act 5 and am starting the planning phase of my next step in the game.

Currently sitting on 2400 units and my top champ is a 5/65 awakened Blade. My other top champs are 4/55 Voodoo, Hela, and Magik as well as 6* Angela, Miles, Yondu and Jane.

Everything else in the game is 100% complete. All that remains is LOL and Variant. So which first?

What to do first: Variant or LOL? 36 votes

LOL
55%
GamerHaji_SaabTonyStarkBuckeyeKPjojodeth101RikuremaSuperSam57Rooney_Nationaxelelf_1Luke208080Atharva111DRTOrcm2017spktobalaWabobaTakingAllDownThe_red_Eclipseth3_josephKelvinKageEmeraldGGWP 20 votes
Full completion of Variant (one pass through every chapter)
36%
JaffacakedHulk_77TheManMythLegendJank39Jim0172RoOOtsNiteAndDaePaytoPlayGhostboytjieAdiMukh555Adman0726MasterBearSuguchi_Affu 13 votes
Only Chp1 of Variant
8%
ngray13adknight27ramansh 3 votes

Comments

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    LOL
    Lol easy path isn’t that hard. I did it and now I’m starting variant.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I did a completion run of Variant, then easy path of LoL, and am now working on 100% Variant. That's the order I recommend, but doing the easy path of LoL before doing any Variant isn't a bad option either
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @TKS87 how many units did it cost you?
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    LOL
    It really depends on your roster, and not just the top few champions. I have LoL at 100%, end game player, and I still have trouble with variant.
    You need a VERY deep roster for variant

You got blade, LoL would be a good option first
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    @Dexman1349 sorry for the late response. A completion run of Variant cost me actually a lot less than I thought, roughly 900 units. This was with boosts however, and I have a fairly diverse roster so I had some really good options for all the chapters.

My LoL run on the easy path cost me roughly 2200 units with a 6* Sabretooth and a mutant crit/attack team. Most of that came against Magik and Unstoppable colossus lol
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    LOL
    Angela with Hela synergy is great. Hela destroys in LOL.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Full completion of Variant (one pass through every chapter)
    Variant, if you have the roster for all the chapters. Rewards are way better for comparable difficulty (with the right team). If you don't have a solid, solid roster, then just put together a good LOL team and run that.