**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

more gwenpool goes to the movies events

Come on kabam please it gave me 2 5*s and even thought they wernt good I still really enjoyed playing it and especially the rewards!
It bring so much variety to the game
Maybe do it for avengers end game?

more gwenpool goes to the movies events 97 votes

HECK YA BRING SOME MORE OF DEM EVENTS
76%
RockonVdh2008AakashNikskiniManup456adqqedfyvrNanoDroidJmoneysteckGK_23Alex13369Sundance_2099Darkrider05pbeadleExHavokOrcDovahkiinG0311IamGROOT420Raymundo86_fr3do_Youconfused 74 votes
Nah I don't want them
23%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAddyosAxeCopFireSungjSiddhantKwatraarsjumPatchie93Sceptilemaniacaxelelf_1CupidMelkerlanneroScarlett_RicemansbdjdkCharlie_SceneGeo10megThe_red_EclipseOpandemonio 23 votes

Comments

• SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Maybe for this one it could be celbrating all marvel movies like in the crystal it could have:
    Domino for deadpool 2
    Corvus cap iw proxima and ironman infinity war for endgame and infinity war
    Ghost wasp and antman for antman and the wasp
    Venom and symbiote supreme for the venom movie
    Killmonger for black panther
    Korg and hiemdall for the ragnarok
    But this crystal should ONLY have good characters in it and everyone I just said is good so kabam van you please think about it
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    It really shouldn't happen too often, though. That event was basically 2 free 5* champs.
    I'd also like to see the danger rooms return, maybe even a combination of the two.

Danger rooms were god awful
  • jimmyjohnsjimmyjohns Posts: 24
    SpiderBro wrote: »
    Maybe for this one it could be celbrating all marvel movies like in the crystal it could have:
    Domino for deadpool 2
    Corvus cap iw proxima and ironman infinity war for endgame and infinity war
    Ghost wasp and antman for antman and the wasp
    Venom and symbiote supreme for the venom movie
    Killmonger for black panther
    Korg and hiemdall for the ragnarok
    But this crystal should ONLY have good characters in it and everyone I just said is good so kabam van you please think about it

Why wouldn't deadpool be in the crystal for the deadpool movie?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    God no rewards were cool but the content was way too boring

Don't stop the rest of us from getting 5*s man..... You want excitement, just play variant
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Nah I don't want them

Don't stop the rest of us from getting 5*s man..... You want excitement, just play variant

Kabam is making it super easy for newer players to get 5* champs. Someone in the game could have been playing for a few weeks, get into the event, and suddenly has 2 free 5* champs. I spoke with a guy recently in another thread who had a 5* Cable as his top but them the other 3 were 2* champs. He had joined a month before the Road to Greatness. Basically was handed a 5*. Great for him, I agree. But boy, that's an easy 5* to get for just joining.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Nah I don't want them
    Newer players are spoiled enough. No balance
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Nah I don't want them
    Running quests on auto fight isn't really all that fun even if the rewards are great
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i wouldn't mind playing that again it was a fun event I see a lot of no because its boring those players should go play variant and LOL and leave players like myself who enjoy a break once in a while to enjoy simple content. I have 100% LoL and variant by the way but I love me some Gwen pool goes to the movie no stress.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    It really shouldn't happen too often, though. That event was basically 2 free 5* champs.
    I'd also like to see the danger rooms return, maybe even a combination of the two.

Whats so bad about 2 free 5* champs????
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Im.not stopping you go run conte t scaled difficulty to rewards for 5s. Gwenpool event should have awarded 3 stars maybe a 4.

I just want the rewards to balance to content

I dont understand. You are complaining that kabam gave people easy 5* champs? How can anyone complain about that.

• OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Once a year i would say
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Once a year i would say

Agreed
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    Nah I don't want them
    SpiderBro wrote: »
    Come on kabam please it gave me 2 5*s and even thought they wernt good I still really enjoyed playing it and especially the rewards!
    It bring so much variety to the game
    Maybe do it for avengers end game?

It was a especial Event for MCU 4th Aniversary. Maybe we'll see another one in July, but it makes no sense to bring them back now
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Nah I don't want them
    And we just had the 2* arena! Gimme gimme!
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    If they could just bring back the two star arena I would be happy