**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW nodes....anyone else bored with seeing Killmonger on 29 already?

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I used to be in tier 2-3 and had a 5/65 Sabretooth with 4* KM for synergy and node 29 with KM on it was not easy. Even if you manage to get some fury built up for the fight and keep him armor broken his power gain/specials are difficult to manage effectively. I used to take path 5 every single war. I highly doubt no charge Corvus is taking out KM with masochism and aspect of evolution. Pics/videos or it didn’t happen.

I just did it right now you can ask my alliance mates or the ally we are fighting if you want, pm me and i'll give you their info. Seriously with Corvus r2 it takes 2 l2s just get rid of the reverb, heck my ghost takes him out.

You should have no issues videoing it then.

Let me get right on that for you lol. Seriously though lot of people solo KM there, he's not that hard with the right champs and boosts like I've said. Do you run 29 every war season? I'm guessing not when you do it become routine and hard nodes aren't that hard anymore.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    I used to be in tier 2-3 and had a 5/65 Sabretooth with 4* KM for synergy and node 29 with KM on it was not easy. Even if you manage to get some fury built up for the fight and keep him armor broken his power gain/specials are difficult to manage effectively. I used to take path 5 every single war. I highly doubt no charge Corvus is taking out KM with masochism and aspect of evolution. Pics/videos or it didn’t happen.

I just did it right now you can ask my alliance mates or the ally we are fighting if you want, pm me and i'll give you their info. Seriously with Corvus r2 it takes 2 l2s just get rid of the reverb, heck my ghost takes him out.

Let me get right on that for you lol. Seriously though lot of people solo KM there, he's not that hard with the right champs and boosts like I've said. Do you run 29 every war season? I'm guessing not when you do it become routine and hard nodes aren't that hard anymore.

Yup I agree. But you need videos to back whatever you say. Else it’s just talk.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Still won’t answer what tier war you are in. I know for a fact you aren’t getting the full champ on this node.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I know you’re not talking to me but yes I was a dedicated path 5 clearer. Did it every war for 2 seasons before I decided I didn’t want to be in plat 2-3 anymore. It doesn’t matter if it’s the same champ with the same nodes. Every fight is different. AI acts different, uses specials differently, RNG is different. The general fight may seem the same but it’s still difficult every time.
    ManChild wrote: »
    Still won’t answer what tier war you are in. I know for a fact you aren’t getting the full champ on this node.

Expert tier I did answer if you look at my responses.

I know you’re not talking to me but yes I was a dedicated path 5 clearer. Did it every war for 2 seasons before I decided I didn’t want to be in plat 2-3 anymore. It doesn’t matter if it’s the same champ with the same nodes. Every fight is different. AI acts different, uses specials differently, RNG is different. The general fight may seem the same but it’s still difficult every time.

Ok I've been running it for 7 seasons. RNG can be different but its not that hard and it be nice to see someone else besides 1 champ constantly on the node.

Post your videos of you dying on node 29.
    edited January 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWk-7a_oYM

Here's one for you, pretty much what you need to do. Except don't hit into him when he's in reverb and do 3 hit combos to save your charges. Other than that look how easy it is.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019

Ok I've been running it for 7 seasons. RNG can be different but its not that hard and it be nice to see someone else besides 1 champ constantly on the node.

Um, 7 seasons doesn’t mean anything considering 29 hasn’t been a real problem until about season 3 or 4.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Um, 7 seasons doesn’t mean anything considering 29 hasn’t been a real problem until about season 3 or 4.

*rolls eyes*

I can deduce he meant node 30 prior to the change to 29.

And, I'm pretty dense... so I figured most other people can deduce this as well if someone as slow as me could.

29 was 30, I've always taken that node. I get it you struggle on it. Point made I do not so get over it already. The point of the post is I wish we could see diversity on nodes. Not how bad you are at this game.
  • Dam arriogance is rife in this thread.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    KM on 29 isn’t bad. You need to boost and have recoil2, with DE3. R5 Magik will solo KM with ease.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Here's one for you, pretty much what you need to do. Except don't hit into him when he's in reverb and do 3 hit combos to save your charges. Other than that look how easy it is.

That's not with no missions. 1 mission with corvus makes a world of difference
    Not only is it not without missions, it's with an advanced power boost.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019

Look deeper and you’ll find a <60 sig ability to go with it meaning the reverb taken is doing something like 50% less damage than a sig200

CoatHang3r wrote: »

Look deeper and you’ll find a <60 sig ability to go with it meaning the reverb taken is doing something like 50% less damage than a sig200

Lol. My KM is r5 sig 200 and I've never seen him solod by corvus with no missions. I've personally solod a r5 sig 185 KM there with my r5 corvus and no missions, max boosted, max suicides, and survived due to glaive immunity.
  • Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    I like how he ended on 4% health boosted and called the fight easy and had a mission completed. No missions and he would’ve died

Just go to YouTube theres a bunch of them lol. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done lol.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

LOL... all i can say is LOL...

goes in with a 5/65 Corvus.....
    boosts up.....
    ends fight with 4% health....

what part of boosting up and almost dying means easy???
    LMFAO
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★

Just go to YouTube theres a bunch of them lol. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done lol.

That’s with a charge... we intentionally place no charges on path 5 for this reason

And they should nerf ghost and Corvus.. just because you have the two best champions in the game doesn’t mean ppl should stop placing someone there..

They can take 99% anything in the game, and I personally think they should be nerfed as well as some of the unique synergies. I swear they prob don’t test a lot of the synergies on a lot of diff content. But neither here nor there, stop whining, u rolled the two best offensive champs in the game, if you want a challenge, don’t use your cheat code champs, or ask for a nerf then.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    If anyone wants a cookie for beating path 5 with Corvus or ghost, you won’t get it in the higher tiers, more like if you die with them it shows the level of suckassness
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

That’s with a charge... we intentionally place no charges on path 5 for this reason

And they should nerf ghost and Corvus.. just because you have the two best champions in the game doesn’t mean ppl should stop placing someone there..

They can take 99% anything in the game, and I personally think they should be nerfed as well as some of the unique synergies. I swear they prob don’t test a lot of the synergies on a lot of diff content. But neither here nor there, stop whining, u rolled the two best offensive champs in the game, if you want a challenge, don’t use your cheat code champs, or ask for a nerf then.

Well obviously 99% of people clearly can't 1 shot KM on 29 based on feedback with Ghost or Corvus so they probably aren't too OP to get nerfed. Now Domino on the other hand should definitely get a nerf. She's way too OP!

I can also 1 shot with Omega Red does that mean he's too OP also?
    MaatMan wrote: »

LOL... all i can say is LOL...

goes in with a 5/65 Corvus.....
    boosts up.....
    ends fight with 4% health....

what part of boosting up and almost dying means easy???
    LMFAO

That was my point in the Video, that guy basically did everything wrong and still 1 shot with Corvus. So yes it is easy and that was a 5*.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★

Tell that to the people who love coming on forums saying **** is easy when they love using their god tiers alone

km on node 29 is still a difficult fight and yes it's boring to face him there always
    Tbh the kind of fun war you probably seek can only be gotten if alliances around the globe love to switch up their defenders so things are different, unexpected. But no one does that
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

Tell that to the people who love coming on forums saying **** is easy when they love using their god tiers alone

km on node 29 is still a difficult fight and yes it's boring to face him there always
    Tbh the kind of fun war you probably seek can only be gotten if alliances around the globe love to switch up their defenders so things are different, unexpected. But no one does that

Because Kabam doesn't make them, KM can be taken with a lot of champs, Hyperion, Ghost, Corvus, Sabertooth, Void, Magik, Medusa you just need to learn how to fight it. People saying it is hard haven't figured out how to fight the node yet.

Because Kabam doesn't make them, KM can be taken with a lot of champs, Hyperion, Ghost, Corvus, Sabertooth, Void, Magik, Medusa you just need to learn how to fight it. People saying it is hard haven't figured out how to fight the node yet.

There's no "way" of fighting node 29 km except having either a powerful damage dealer or a magik

There's no "way" of fighting node 29 km except having either a powerful damage dealer or a magik

Just go on Youtube, there are tons of champs that can take him there. It's laughable to hear there is no way you can do it. Yes there is, boost up bring the right champ and you can 1 shot if using the proper method to beat him. Don't make him go into his reverb when he has power do it after you bait a special so he's has no power. No reverb damage.
    edited January 2019

Just go on Youtube, there are tons of champs that can take him there. It's laughable to hear there is no way you can do it. Yes there is, boost up bring the right champ and you can 1 shot if using the proper method to beat him. Don't make him go into his reverb when he has power do it after you bait a special so he's has no power. No reverb damage.

Meh
    You make it sound like there's some specific way to fight km on node 29
    Is what I'm trying to point out. Baiting out km specials and watching out for reverberation is a pretty normal way of fighting a killmonger not like having to switch tactics like against imiw,not staying to close to omega red,not knocking down darkhawk, parrying thing at the right time etc
    Which brings us back to having the right champ....