**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is he worth the tech gem tho?

Ive seen a lot of posts about the new featured crystal having higher chances of pulling the trash champs. However I dont believe in this because i have opened two, and pulled ægon and darkhawk. They both need their sig to be good, so ægon is pretty useless right now.

But for darkhawk i have a tech gem from the christmas gift, but not sure if I should use it because i could get him to sig 50 or so. So should i wait and open more crystals for a starky or even a darkhawk dupe or should i awaken darkhawk already?

Is he worth the tech gem tho? 23 votes

Yes awaken him. Sig 50 is fine for him just pump as many stones as you can
69%
JadedManup456Greifmaster911Sceptilemaniacaxelelf_1Raymundo86MelkerlanneroAustin555555sbdjdkPaytoPlayGhostboytjieThe_red_EclipseV1PER1987TJ107jimmyjohnsUltimatesaber32 16 votes
No don’t, wait for starky or a dupe on him
17%
Primetime_769Shadow_PhoneixcookiedealerMiStaLova 4 votes
Dont awaken him at all. Sig 50 doesnt give him much.
13%
JmoneysteckWabobaReverend_Ruckus 3 votes

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Save the gem until after the feature expires. Keep trying for dupes until then. If ya miss, then can decide if you like enough to gem.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    Save the gem until after the feature expires. Keep trying for dupes until then. If ya miss, then can decide if you like enough to gem.

I was also thinking this, but 68 days seems a heck of an amount of time. Will take it into account though. Thanks for the reply.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sig 50 might not be allot, but it’s better than no sigs
    Dark hawk, I can’t comment because I dooont have him
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Thanos_Car wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »

I was also thinking this, but 68 days seems a heck of an amount of time. Will take it into account though. Thanks for the reply.

I hear ya. Be worth it to save the gem if ya can tho. Who knows maybe youll dupe on next crystal?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Just going based on the spotlight. Looks like he gets a lot of attack in null mode (gained with L3). Looks like you just fire one of those off and destroy everything afterwards. Don’t have him though so just my guess.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I have darkhawk 4* r5. He needs the sig badly. I wouldn’t wait. If by chance you dupe him more from the feature than great more sig levels.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I have dark hawk 5 star. Obtained him from 7500 unit crystal deal. He's great champ but he really needs the dupe. I also have spark at 5 star r5 unduped. I don't have a tech gem (unlucky, never pulled tech) but I have generic available. So I'm saving to pull maximum amount of champs in current featured. In a hope to awake dark hawk or spark. Or even get an aegon on whom generic is best suited in my opinion.

I would save the gem as you can get the dupe from current featured.