**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus glaive bugged??

When he armor breaks the opponent for the first time (with well timed block) his damage doesn’t increase at all. And when there is 2 or more armor breaks damage only goes up by 10. Am i missing something or this is supposed to happen???

Comments

• Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    He already ignores all armor so the armor break is useless
  • Options
    Phoenix5Phoenix5 Posts: 18
    edited January 2019
    Then why damage goes up when stacked?? @The_Boss9
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Watch his damage on his first light attack. That's a strike with his fist, not his glaive, so it doesn't ignore armour or hit with a critical. You should see that attack doing more damage as the armour breaks stack.
  • Options
    Phoenix5Phoenix5 Posts: 18
    edited January 2019
    @GluteusMaximus dissing me because i asked a question about a champion in a GAME FORUM while creating pointless “look what i got from this crystal” discussion just to brag. -,-
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Phoenix5 wrote: »
    @GluteusMaximus dissing me because i asked a question about a champion in a GAME FORUM while creating pointless “look what i got from this crystal” discussion just to brag. -,-

Well technically this question has been asked and answered many, many times. I've seen 3 posts on it over the past 2 weeks. A simple forum search and you would have seen your answer instead of implying a champion is bugged before knowing how a champion works. Just saying.