**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

advice for 5.2.4

i’m going for uncollected and i’ve gotten to 5.2.4 and this is my first time encountering masochism. i’ve noticed that the difficulty seems to have increased significantly, i breezed through the previous chapters of act 5 but masochism is really bothering me.

i’m thinking of taking path a with optimism and pessimism. does anyone have any advice to fight on masochism or any advice for specific champs? here are my top champs:

92lrtmb09d2n.jpeg

my usual roster is void, magik, starky, domino, red hulk. i’m planning on switching out one of them for ultron for caltrops. any roster advice and general advice to get through 5.2.4 without too many revives?

Comments

• Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    Void is a big help.
    When you’re about to aply one of your debuffs go for the parry to make sure they stick, that should reverse the healing.
    Red hulk is also great because he doesn’t apply debuffs. Sparky and hype can usually out damage masochism. You will have to spend units and revives tho, at your level a perfect run is not doable
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    Hard hitters that don’t cause debuff damage. Red Hulk is great. Hyperion and sparky both great choices.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky was the main reason how I got through it.i have him at 4/55 dupped and he helped soo much with that high amount of attack.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    If you can get Sabertooth paired with either Killmonger or OG Black Panther, Machoism will be completely shut down.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Void is a big help.
    When you’re about to aply one of your debuffs go for the parry to make sure they stick, that should reverse the healing.
    Red hulk is also great because he doesn’t apply debuffs. Sparky and hype can usually out damage masochism. You will have to spend units and revives tho, at your level a perfect run is not doable

thanks, i don’t expect to get through this without at least a few revives, i’m not that good of a fighter.

is ultron good as my bleed immune for storm’s caltrops or should i rank up nebula/dormammu? which 5 would you suggest be my team? my usual team was completely wiped out by the time i was halfway through on my first try.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Ultron is fine for Storm. Plus if you get hit the regen helps out
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Saber tooth and Kilmonger for their synergy which shuts masochism down.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To be frank, aside from the collector himself, 5.2.4 was the chapter i spent the most units on for uncollected run. Void can work, but you must play extremely well and around the masochism timer, or voids constant debuffs are just gonna keep healing your opponent. As others have suggested, if you have a decently leveled sabertooth + Killmonger, they will definitely help your path.
  • Hello fellows, i'm stuck in this part and here my champs... İ can't any good bleed buff champs, and idk what to do so...

• Hello fellows, i'm stuck in this part and here my champs... İ can't any good bleed buff champs, and idk what to do so...

I have also killmonger and void, should level up them for pass? But they are not duped just four *
  • RioSmith11RioSmith11 Posts: 80
    Just double parry and out damage the regen.

If you can’t do that Archangel works great

Or the unholy trinity Sabertooth, Void, Killmonger. Use Sabertooth and he shuts down maps. No need for double parry

Or last but not least. Only intercept no parry
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    scxoxo said:

i’m going for uncollected and i’ve gotten to 5.2.4 and this is my first time encountering masochism. i’ve noticed that the difficulty seems to have increased significantly, i breezed through the previous chapters of act 5 but masochism is really bothering me.

i’m thinking of taking path a with optimism and pessimism. does anyone have any advice to fight on masochism or any advice for specific champs? here are my top champs:

92lrtmb09d2n.jpeg

my usual roster is void, magik, starky, domino, red hulk. i’m planning on switching out one of them for ultron for caltrops. any roster advice and general advice to get through 5.2.4 without too many revives?

Bro rank up Domino redhulk masacre(if you have) this is try synergy which help you a lot check out the videos on youtube....magik storm Hyperion and imiw would be a good option to take in 5.2.4 couse on my both acount imiw did a lot on 5.2.4_5.2.5_5.2.6 probably take imiw and unblockable sp champs on bane node so you can throw the sp when bane gonna end and it will reset....and seems like you are luck guy couse this month event you have rewarded by poutin and maple syrup which will make you clear uncollected path easily without units and don't forget to take boosts on while going for acts...boosts gonna make your game easier and less chance to die best of luck....
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    scxoxo said:

92lrtmb09d2n.jpeg

Use proxima her parries ignore masochism