**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Coldsnap Bug Again [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• @Kabam Zibiit it was in alliance war against Morningstar on node 53.
  • YungPiru6 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit it was in alliance war against Morningstar on node 53.

Morningstar usually can give the appearance she is bleeding out corvus.. But that usually ends up being a byproduct of how Deep Wounds works with that instant strike down damage. It's important to remember that Corvus isn't Bleed immune.. rather he takes no damage from bleed while the Glaive is active. This doesn't protect him against the damage that comes from the 1% strike down damage though as that isn't bleed damage, it's direct damage. But it can often look like bleed.

Here's a video I made about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvz2q2wpiJ8
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit But i dont have this dmg from cold snap of signature ability. flqjtvdmy4kr.png

P.S. sorry for my english😅
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just lost half my health in the lab to Iceman with Corvus. What the hell Kabam?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam_Zibiit Medussa also auto-blocked Corvus' special 2 while Glaive's immunity was active. The special attack 2 is supposed to be unblockable when this is the case.
  • Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    YungPiru6 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit it was in alliance war against Morningstar on node 53.

Morningstar usually can give the appearance she is bleeding out corvus.. But that usually ends up being a byproduct of how Deep Wounds works with that instant strike down damage. It's important to remember that Corvus isn't Bleed immune.. rather he takes no damage from bleed while the Glaive is active. This doesn't protect him against the damage that comes from the 1% strike down damage though as that isn't bleed damage, it's direct damage. But it can often look like bleed.

Here's a video I made about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvz2q2wpiJ8

That’s great Dave and we all love your informational videos. This issue however can not be explained the same way as the MS bleed problem. If you are seeing the same issues with coldsnap then the community would love a short video to call out the devs and show them the problem.

I made a post about this same issue, as have many others, and it’s still not be given a solid look at.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    Just happened today in Epic Trial of Darkness with Corvus against Iceman. Start of the fight, immediately start dying from Cold Snap.
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Why is corvus taking damage from coldsnap and shock?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Its new fun interactive content. Mine has taken bleed damage with full charges. His immunity is broken like many things in the game currently. Terrible patch!
  • Corvus's glaive*s immunity is bugged for sure. I tried against Iceman, against bleed node and he's taking damage fully even if the glaive's immunity is active. Please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thank you
  • BertybBertyb Posts: 12
    I just dueled an iceman. No damage for me. I wonder if it has to do with nodes?
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47
    I fought a duel against Iceman with Corvus. Corvus lost 30% of his health to Cold Snap.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Just fought against Iceman in Arena using Corvus. No Coldsnap damage taken.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Today someone in my AW fought a modok on node 36 in tier 4. They were using Corvus. They started taking bleed damage from the start to the end of the fight. @Kabam Zibiit
    There was a post about this a couple weeks back and they said they were investigating it then.
    There was another thread on this where the mods said they had passed this along. That was a couple months ago. It doesn't seem to happen in every fight, which is odd.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/105591/corvus-coldsnap-bug-again-merged-threads/p1
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Kabam is mocking everyone that own Corvus Glaive. They know when they fix the problem then he’s more powerful than before
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Same here, almost every iceman in act 5 and i also face that bug on spite node in aw vs magik in my case
  • EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 44
    Also, if possible, could you let us know what fights these were in those modes, or what node buffs might've been involved? Or what synergies may have been active, if any?

Happened to trails of the alchemist last night 3 times whipping out my corvus due to cold snap
  • B012B012 Posts: 38
    I was finishing my path today in map5 aq. and had an iceman to fight. great though i have my Corvus and a mutant to fight easy mission
    i used my 4* 5/50 awaken 16 sig
    but there after i enter fight realized that i was taking 140 dmg per tick from coldsnap.
    eventually (since my corvus is dupe) that coldsnap, after drained my health started to drain all my glave charges too, till i died.
    I had to use my precious items to revive and heal up, and the next fight suddenly corvus was immune to coldsnap again like it should.

how in the hell that is possible. does AI have assassins range that when i was below 20% hp my corvus wasnt immune but after i revived and heal up started being immune again.

P.S If it happens to anyone else pls feel free to share in the post. I hate to be alone :smile:
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Known issue already. Abilities that trigger at the start of the fight, when Corvus,in theory, is not immune yet.
    Anyway, your charges shouldn't be consumed for each colsnap tick
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    Not to me
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Known issue already. Abilities that trigger at the start of the fight, when Corvus,in theory, is not immune yet.

He should become immune once the fight starts though he may take one tick but shouldn’t take the entire damage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

He should become immune once the fight starts though he may take one tick but shouldn’t take the entire damage

Yeh, but he is only immune when his glaive immunity is active. It triggers at the start of the fight just like coldsnap or Bleed nodes. Since all of those are triggered at the start of the fight, the immunity fails to proc because it wasn't active before the debuff was applied