**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many 5* champs have you duped?

Comments

• jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    3 Gwen-pool, Cable, and Killmonger. the only one i needed to be awakened was monger
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    39 5*'s with Gwenpool, Captain Marvel, Majik, Antman, Hulk, Venompool, Storm and Spider Gwen Duped. Majik via a mystic gem and the rest via crystals. So 8 dupes total
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2019
    17 duped champs, 3 of these were awakened via AG (and one of these three got duped a few months after).

so 15/42 champs, though tbh I have good champs, the dupes I got from crystals aren't that great (Colossus, Groot, Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, Falcon, Gambit, Iron Fist, Mordo, Hawkeye, Crossbones, OG Spidey, Rulk, Agent Venom, Ultron x2 and Gwenpool). I find three or four of these 15 dupes actually useful. and I don't feel like r4ing someone unduped now.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    52 total 5 stars. Duped are Void via AG, duped via pull are WS, Sparky, Dormammu, Phoenix, Captain Marvel (2x) Red Hulk, King Groot, Iron Patriot and Venompool.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Only 5
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I have 22 5* champs, 2 are duped (Luke Cage & Elektra) and 1 was awakened with class gen (Doctor Voodoo)
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    1 out of 15. And that dupe was of KK so it’s straight BS IMO. You’d think RNG would be a little more balanced.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    1 duped, 1 awakened

Make that 2 duped. Just duped my ronan...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    60 5*s. 30 awakened. Seems in line with others. I've used gems on some but have multi dupes of lots. Just got OML to sig 60 today lmao. Still don't have 4* Wolverine but have a max sig 4* OML and have pulled the 5* four times.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Only 3 duped: Iron Fist, Daredevil netflix and Star Lord. Bit of a mix.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Just duped my elektra not sure how I feel but that yet lol.

should feel great she is damn awesome.
    her ability reduction is so useful.
    she is my mvp by far against the thing.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    79 crystals, 53 5*s, 25 awakened, 4 from awakening gems.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    25, one duped one awakened...
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    4 out of 31, archangel, angela, groot and jane foster... I pulled jane foster 6 times tho
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    3 5*s out of 16 of mine are dupped. Yellowjacket,. Moon knight, and Spider-Man stark enhanced.
    3 5*s out of 16 of mine are dupped. Yellowjacket,. Moon knight, and Spider-Man stark enhanced.

Actually 4 of mine are dupped. It’s just the cosmic Spider-Man I forgot
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    27 5* champs and 3 awakened

Iron man, Ant-Man and Karnak :/
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Just duped my elektra not sure how I feel but that yet lol.

Not the worst dupe... Could make you a force of nature against AW or AQ bosses with the increased threshold for assassin range.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    4 out of 40
    Losspik wrote: »
    66 5*s 27 awakened 7 with gems looks like Im just under the 30% average

How in god's name have you gotten 7 gems? I've been playing on and off for 3 years and I've gotten 2 5* awakeneing gems.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    20 total, 1 awakened, 1 duped, both mystic
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    I only have 1, just last night duped my 5* Moon Knight,.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    61 5* champs, 36 are duped at least once.

No idea how many dupicate dupes(?) I have but it's a lot. For instance I have a lovely sig 100 spider gwen, sig 80 ant man, sig 61 HB, ect.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    4 of 14

Venom duped twice, Magneto, Juggs & Hawkeye
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    25 5* champs. No dupes yet.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Not enough...
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    In the month since first posting this, I’ve opened six 5* crystals.
    5 have been brand new, and one was awakening symb spidey.
    How the tides have turned. And will turn again after I post this comment...
  • None i don't have any 5* champ