**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 5* Basic Pull

Not long ago Symbiote Supreme was added to the basic 5* crystal. And today I pulled him.

What was your best 5* basic pull?

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Nice, I pulled iceman the day he was added to the basic but gotta say domino is my best basic pull
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool was my best on my main and killmonger and hela on my alts
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I always opnend basics and my best pulls are domino, sparky, cap iw, void (duped) and sabretooth. All of them are at R4 and I couldn't be happier.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Pulled both Iceman and Korg this morning with the basics I got from 100% Act 5.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Seems like lots of people have been getting sym supreme... 2 people in my alliance got him.

My best so far is corvus
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Blade and GR
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    At your level it's not surprising. New players get rewarded with quality players.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I only open Basics tho, I only tried featured with one crystal like a few months ago and got disappointed with BPCW.

Btw, best pull as for now imo is Sparky. though I see some guys coming close.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I can't really decide but the same thing happened with two great champions. I pulled a five-star Medusa and the very next time I went to open a basic I pulled her again. The same thing happened with the void. I brought both of them up to rank 4 ASAP
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    itt65d4mcdun.png

Just got him. Now it's between him and Winter Soldier for a rank up. Any advice?

Do you have KM as 4 star ? If so WS
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My personal fav was Masacre, but, best, for most ppl, Sparky.
    I have problems to adapt to his gameplay, I'm more Masacre's aggressive playing.
  • My 2nd and 3rd 5 stars were both blade.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    My best pull will be magik from basic
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I pulled both corvus and Killmonger from the first basic I opened after they were added. Still haven't awakened either of them. But I'd chalk that up to pretty good luck.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Just pulled a 5* Ghost, and I have gwenpool and gullitine as well though I do have some terrible ones as well
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Pulled and duped Voodoo within 4 crystals.
    That or Hyperion/Killmonger/Corvus depending on who you ask
  • DavethegunguyDavethegunguy Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    I duped my Ant-Man not long ago. Before that, I landed my third Iron Patriot. The best though, was duping my Iron Fist.

My last basic.. She-Hulk baby, Yea! You wouldn’t like her when she’s angry! I don’t like her period! And yes she does bleed, even if it is once a week, wish she were off
    My roster, prolly gonna dupe her next :/
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The December before last I pulled AA twice, Luke Cage twice, Ghost Rider and Iceman. Wasn't happy about LC at the time but he was buffed shortly thereafter.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    lb2xx5i2azxc.png
    I got kilmonger, red skull, karnak and finally symbiote supreme in this month
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    i7dzixvoqnsn.png

I am soooo jealous he is my seconds favriout champ and I really want him he would be a game changer for my act 5 conquest.
    Amazing pull
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Pulled venom through basic, next one was Wasp, the one after that was Magik and the last one i duped Venom in.
    Ive opened 7 basics 😂
    Hoping for dhampir too bring me either blade or something good.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Gwenpool. Got her to rank 4 as my first one in November and I love the crazy damage output
  • Omega red on 2 of my last 3 pulls :)