**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW nodes....anyone else bored with seeing Killmonger on 29 already?

124»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    That video was ridiculous. LoL.

Boosted, 1 Charge, 4% Life. It was "easy". Certainly looked that way to me.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    That video was ridiculous. LoL.

Boosted, 1 Charge, 4% Life. It was "easy". Certainly looked that way to me.

That guy did everything wrong in that fight and still 1 shot it. That was the point of the video. He 1 shot node 29 with doing everything your not supposed to lol. It's that easy!
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I used to be in tier 2-3 and had a 5/65 Sabretooth with 4* KM for synergy and node 29 with KM on it was not easy. Even if you manage to get some fury built up for the fight and keep him armor broken his power gain/specials are difficult to manage effectively. I used to take path 5 every single war. I highly doubt no charge Corvus is taking out KM with masochism and aspect of evolution. Pics/videos or it didn’t happen.

I just did it right now you can ask my alliance mates or the ally we are fighting if you want, pm me and i'll give you their info. Seriously with Corvus r2 it takes 2 l2s just get rid of the reverb, heck my ghost takes him out.

You should have no issues videoing it then.

Let me get right on that for you lol. Seriously though lot of people solo KM there, he's not that hard with the right champs and boosts like I've said. Do you run 29 every war season? I'm guessing not when you do it become routine and hard nodes aren't that hard anymore.

Yup I agree. But you need videos to back whatever you say. Else it’s just talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWk-7a_oYM

Here's one for you, pretty much what you need to do. Except don't hit into him when he's in reverb and do 3 hit combos to save your charges. Other than that look how easy it is.

That's not with no missions. 1 mission with corvus makes a world of difference

Just go to YouTube theres a bunch of them lol. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done lol.

That’s with a charge... we intentionally place no charges on path 5 for this reason

And they should nerf ghost and Corvus.. just because you have the two best champions in the game doesn’t mean ppl should stop placing someone there..

They can take 99% anything in the game, and I personally think they should be nerfed as well as some of the unique synergies. I swear they prob don’t test a lot of the synergies on a lot of diff content. But neither here nor there, stop whining, u rolled the two best offensive champs in the game, if you want a challenge, don’t use your cheat code champs, or ask for a nerf then.

Tell that to the people who love coming on forums saying **** is easy when they love using their god tiers alone

km on node 29 is still a difficult fight and yes it's boring to face him there always
    Tbh the kind of fun war you probably seek can only be gotten if alliances around the globe love to switch up their defenders so things are different, unexpected. But no one does that

Because Kabam doesn't make them, KM can be taken with a lot of champs, Hyperion, Ghost, Corvus, Sabertooth, Void, Magik, Medusa you just need to learn how to fight it. People saying it is hard haven't figured out how to fight the node yet.

There's no "way" of fighting node 29 km except having either a powerful damage dealer or a magik

Just go on Youtube, there are tons of champs that can take him there. It's laughable to hear there is no way you can do it. Yes there is, boost up bring the right champ and you can 1 shot if using the proper method to beat him. Don't make him go into his reverb when he has power do it after you bait a special so he's has no power. No reverb damage.

Meh
    You make it sound like there's some specific way to fight km on node 29
    Is what I'm trying to point out. Baiting out km specials and watching out for reverberation is a pretty normal way of fighting a killmonger not like having to switch tactics like against imiw,not staying to close to omega red,not knocking down darkhawk, parrying thing at the right time etc
    Which brings us back to having the right champ....

Correct you need the right champ but there's like 10-15 of them that can take node 29, you may not have any then the node is hard but if you have 1 high ranked one its not so hard.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    I used to be in tier 2-3 and had a 5/65 Sabretooth with 4* KM for synergy and node 29 with KM on it was not easy. Even if you manage to get some fury built up for the fight and keep him armor broken his power gain/specials are difficult to manage effectively. I used to take path 5 every single war. I highly doubt no charge Corvus is taking out KM with masochism and aspect of evolution. Pics/videos or it didn’t happen.

I just did it right now you can ask my alliance mates or the ally we are fighting if you want, pm me and i'll give you their info. Seriously with Corvus r2 it takes 2 l2s just get rid of the reverb, heck my ghost takes him out.

Let me get right on that for you lol. Seriously though lot of people solo KM there, he's not that hard with the right champs and boosts like I've said. Do you run 29 every war season? I'm guessing not when you do it become routine and hard nodes aren't that hard anymore.

Yup I agree. But you need videos to back whatever you say. Else it’s just talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGWk-7a_oYM

Here's one for you, pretty much what you need to do. Except don't hit into him when he's in reverb and do 3 hit combos to save your charges. Other than that look how easy it is.

That's not with no missions. 1 mission with corvus makes a world of difference

Just go to YouTube theres a bunch of them lol. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done lol.

That’s with a charge... we intentionally place no charges on path 5 for this reason

And they should nerf ghost and Corvus.. just because you have the two best champions in the game doesn’t mean ppl should stop placing someone there..

They can take 99% anything in the game, and I personally think they should be nerfed as well as some of the unique synergies. I swear they prob don’t test a lot of the synergies on a lot of diff content. But neither here nor there, stop whining, u rolled the two best offensive champs in the game, if you want a challenge, don’t use your cheat code champs, or ask for a nerf then.

Tell that to the people who love coming on forums saying **** is easy when they love using their god tiers alone

km on node 29 is still a difficult fight and yes it's boring to face him there always
    Tbh the kind of fun war you probably seek can only be gotten if alliances around the globe love to switch up their defenders so things are different, unexpected. But no one does that

Because Kabam doesn't make them, KM can be taken with a lot of champs, Hyperion, Ghost, Corvus, Sabertooth, Void, Magik, Medusa you just need to learn how to fight it. People saying it is hard haven't figured out how to fight the node yet.

There's no "way" of fighting node 29 km except having either a powerful damage dealer or a magik

Just go on Youtube, there are tons of champs that can take him there. It's laughable to hear there is no way you can do it. Yes there is, boost up bring the right champ and you can 1 shot if using the proper method to beat him. Don't make him go into his reverb when he has power do it after you bait a special so he's has no power. No reverb damage.

Meh
    You make it sound like there's some specific way to fight km on node 29
    Is what I'm trying to point out. Baiting out km specials and watching out for reverberation is a pretty normal way of fighting a killmonger not like having to switch tactics like against imiw,not staying to close to omega red,not knocking down darkhawk, parrying thing at the right time etc
    Which brings us back to having the right champ....

Correct you need the right champ but there's like 10-15 of them that can take node 29, you may not have any then the node is hard but if you have 1 high ranked one its not so hard.

10 to 15? hah no. More like 5 or 6. Even with those 5 or 6 champs it has to be a near perfect fight or it will result in a time out.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I know you’re not talking to me but yes I was a dedicated path 5 clearer. Did it every war for 2 seasons before I decided I didn’t want to be in plat 2-3 anymore. It doesn’t matter if it’s the same champ with the same nodes. Every fight is different. AI acts different, uses specials differently, RNG is different. The general fight may seem the same but it’s still difficult every time.

Ok I've been running it for 7 seasons. RNG can be different but its not that hard and it be nice to see someone else besides 1 champ constantly on the node.

Um, 7 seasons doesn’t mean anything considering 29 hasn’t been a real problem until about season 3 or 4.

29 was 30, I've always taken that node. I get it you struggle on it. Point made I do not so get over it already. The point of the post is I wish we could see diversity on nodes. Not how bad you are at this game.

Ok you’re clearly a god tier fighter. Why aren’t you in master 1?

I know you’re not talking to me but yes I was a dedicated path 5 clearer. Did it every war for 2 seasons before I decided I didn’t want to be in plat 2-3 anymore. It doesn’t matter if it’s the same champ with the same nodes. Every fight is different. AI acts different, uses specials differently, RNG is different. The general fight may seem the same but it’s still difficult every time.

Ok I've been running it for 7 seasons. RNG can be different but its not that hard and it be nice to see someone else besides 1 champ constantly on the node.

Um, 7 seasons doesn’t mean anything considering 29 hasn’t been a real problem until about season 3 or 4.

29 was 30, I've always taken that node. I get it you struggle on it. Point made I do not so get over it already. The point of the post is I wish we could see diversity on nodes. Not how bad you are at this game.

Pretty sure its alliance wars.....theres 29 other people and I'm retired from spending. But you guys are right node 29 km is impossible to 1 shot. You all win wish there was even 1 YouTube video of proof but obviously everyone just dies there and never clear it. Oh well. Maybe one day someone will.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Pretty sure its alliance wars.....theres 29 other people and I'm retired from spending. But you guys are right node 29 km is impossible to 1 shot. You all win wish there was even 1 YouTube video of proof but obviously everyone just dies there and never clear it. Oh well. Maybe one day someone will.

You’re a funny guy.

You’re a funny guy.

One day hopefully we will see someone accomplish the impossible task!
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    @Zuko_ILC
    Lots of people have recorded on YT. Just search for it. Like I mentioned before, r5 Magik with suicides on, can down r5 km in one go.
    @Zuko_ILC
    Lots of people have recorded on YT. Just search for it. Like I mentioned before, r5 Magik with suicides on, can down r5 km in one go.

Not possible just ask people in this thread.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Not mine but Cap IW w/cosmic synergy works:

https://youtu.be/q-9WrT_2jfY
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    R5 km, node 29, t2 war.