**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best 5* Basic Pull

Not long ago Symbiote Supreme was added to the basic 5* crystal. And today I pulled him.

What was your best 5* basic pull?

Comments

• sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Nice, I pulled iceman the day he was added to the basic but gotta say domino is my best basic pull
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool was my best on my main and killmonger and hela on my alts
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I always opnend basics and my best pulls are domino, sparky, cap iw, void (duped) and sabretooth. All of them are at R4 and I couldn't be happier.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Pulled both Iceman and Korg this morning with the basics I got from 100% Act 5.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Seems like lots of people have been getting sym supreme... 2 people in my alliance got him.

My best so far is corvus
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Blade and GR
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    At your level it's not surprising. New players get rewarded with quality players.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I only open Basics tho, I only tried featured with one crystal like a few months ago and got disappointed with BPCW.

Btw, best pull as for now imo is Sparky. though I see some guys coming close.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I can't really decide but the same thing happened with two great champions. I pulled a five-star Medusa and the very next time I went to open a basic I pulled her again. The same thing happened with the void. I brought both of them up to rank 4 ASAP
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    itt65d4mcdun.png

Just got him. Now it's between him and Winter Soldier for a rank up. Any advice?

Do you have KM as 4 star ? If so WS
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    My personal fav was Masacre, but, best, for most ppl, Sparky.
    I have problems to adapt to his gameplay, I'm more Masacre's aggressive playing.
  • My 2nd and 3rd 5 stars were both blade.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    My best pull will be magik from basic
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I pulled both corvus and Killmonger from the first basic I opened after they were added. Still haven't awakened either of them. But I'd chalk that up to pretty good luck.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Just pulled a 5* Ghost, and I have gwenpool and gullitine as well though I do have some terrible ones as well
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Pulled and duped Voodoo within 4 crystals.
    That or Hyperion/Killmonger/Corvus depending on who you ask
  • DavethegunguyDavethegunguy Posts: 6
    edited January 2019
    I duped my Ant-Man not long ago. Before that, I landed my third Iron Patriot. The best though, was duping my Iron Fist.

My last basic.. She-Hulk baby, Yea! You wouldn’t like her when she’s angry! I don’t like her period! And yes she does bleed, even if it is once a week, wish she were off
    My roster, prolly gonna dupe her next :/
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The December before last I pulled AA twice, Luke Cage twice, Ghost Rider and Iceman. Wasn't happy about LC at the time but he was buffed shortly thereafter.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    lb2xx5i2azxc.png
    I got kilmonger, red skull, karnak and finally symbiote supreme in this month
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    i7dzixvoqnsn.png

I am soooo jealous he is my seconds favriout champ and I really want him he would be a game changer for my act 5 conquest.
    Amazing pull
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Pulled venom through basic, next one was Wasp, the one after that was Magik and the last one i duped Venom in.
    Ive opened 7 basics 😂
    Hoping for dhampir too bring me either blade or something good.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Gwenpool. Got her to rank 4 as my first one in November and I love the crazy damage output
  • Omega red on 2 of my last 3 pulls :)