**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need rank up advice

So I have 2 tier 2 alpha catalyst in my overflow, one's about to expire in 10 days, the other in about 28 days. My question is are any of the champs I have now worth taking to R4. I don't have the material yet to rank anyone else up but the science champs. But I could hopefully get it in 28 days for maybe archangel? And just let that 1 go to waste. ds4qgvmxme92.png

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Do you get T2a frags regularly? Because there are a few champs in there that are more than decent (even if they aren’t quite great unduped).

I would put RHulk, Elektra, Hawkeye and Cage in the “solid even without the dupe” category. Rogue, Voodoo, AA and SL obviously benefit from the dupe (SL and Voodoo most of all in my opinion). Don’t have TM so don’t have an opinion on him.

It all boils down to whether you need someone to fill out your roster. Without knowing what level you play and what you are trying to clear, that’s my initial analysis.

Dr. Zola
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    If we are talking Science champs, Luke Cage for sure! How can you still think about it? Red Hulk is not a bad option, either.