**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on who might be the February login champion and who will be the new champions for February

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Since Massacre was the Jan login my guess is possibly domino. Please feel free to correct me graciously. As far as new champions not really sure, but curious to see what the rest of the community thinks.

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Domino was already a login champion, my moneys on Emma Frost
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I didn't realize that, but was off the game for a good portion of the end of 2018. Thank you for your input!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I think data mined files say Sym Supreme
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Mister Sinister will be the villain

I'm hoping Havok is the hero they bring in.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Guess kabam isnt doing mutant march month like they did for 2 yrs in a row lol
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Guess kabam isnt doing mutant march month like they did for 2 yrs in a row lol

Probably bumped it up so they can do Capt Marvel March
  • TheBig0TheBig0 Posts: 18
    Game files say Symbiote Supreme
  • correborrecorreborre Posts: 37
    Who cares about a 3-4*???
    correborre wrote: »
    Who cares about a 3-4*???

I do. I want to collect all the champs.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    It's symbiote supreme!! Mark my words
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Allegedly Mr Sinister is coming, so I'd guess either Havok or Apocalypse for the other going on the State of the Battlerealm image and who's linked to who.

Maybe Stryfe?
    Allegedly Mr Sinister is coming, so I'd guess either Havok or Apocalypse for the other going on the State of the Battlerealm image and who's linked to who.

Maybe Stryfe?

On the character map, there is one spot with no connections and one connected to both Cable and Cyclops. I suspect the non-linked one is Sinister. The other is likely Havok or Stryfe, but I can't see 2 villians coming. Unless they decide to connect Cable and Cyclops to Sinister somehow.
    edited January 2019
    well, last year they did two X-Men events with Savage Future and Class Omega, so maybe one this month will add Havok and Sinister and one later this year could add Stryfe and someone else?
    Possibly. They'd need to expand the character map, though, since there isn't much room left.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Looks like Symbiote Supreme is in the calendar.
    We wont get more Fantastic Four characters for a while (maybe til April or May).
    Waiting for champs is nerve wrecking. I cant wait!!1!!!1
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Mr. Sinister.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I think it will be The Champion, Omega Red, Emma, or Sym Supreme
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    sjlymd0ctjld.jpg
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Either way I benefit , I dupe a 3* or get a new 3*. Yippee
    Looks like Symbiote Supreme is in the calendar.
    We wont get more Fantastic Four characters for a while (maybe til April or May).
    Waiting for champs is nerve wrecking. I cant wait!!1!!!1

April's when Avengers Endgame comes out. So, that's at least April's event, possibly May's too. June seems more likely.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Im thinking that they might skip either captain marvel or far from home to make room for more contest based stories. I'm thinking this is the case since that's what happened with into the spiderverse.
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Im thinking that they might skip either captain marvel or far from home to make room for more contest based stories. I'm thinking this is the case since that's what happened with into the spiderverse.

They always seem to tie into an MCU movie. They haven't done anything directly related to an X-Men movie. Into the Spiderverse wasn't MCU so that's probably why it was overlooked.
    Maldroit2 wrote: »

They always seem to tie into an MCU movie. They haven't done anything directly related to an X-Men movie. Into the Spiderverse wasn't MCU so that's probably why it was overlooked.

they've tied into every MCU movie since Age of Ultron.
    AoU - Ultron's Assault
    Ant-Man - Enter the Micro-realm
    Civil War - Cosmic Civil War
    Dr Strange - Sorcerer's Enclave
    GOTG Vol 2 - GOTG Vol 0
    Spider-Man: Homecoming - Battlerealm: Homecoming
    Thor: Ragnarok - Gods of the Arena
    Black Panther - Rise of the Black Panther
    Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Chaos & Nightmare
    Ant-Man and the Wasp - Return to the Micro-realm

they kinda sorta did Deadpool and DP2 tie-ins with Deadpoolooza and Masacre and the Mercs for Money having Domino in... but that's all.