**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MAGIK - Needs an adjustment

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Magik is working as intended

Aren't you usually FOR balancing the game out? What's wrong with you today?

He must have stopped drinking you tainted Anti-Kabam kool-aid
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

He was here LONG before me pal
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

He was here LONG before me pal

Lol, okay then. Maybe he hit his head?
  • LagmelongtimeLagmelongtime Posts: 86
    edited July 2017

He probably got Majik with MD as one of his top champs but no Hyperion.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

He generally holds a staunch position against what the other players in the thread want. This can vary in the form of flip-flopping to elicit the most responses.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

He generally holds a staunch position against what the other players in the thread want. This can vary in the form of flip-flopping to elicit the most responses.

So, multiple personality disorder is your diagnosis?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »

So, multiple personality disorder is your diagnosis?

Definitely not, his personality is always the same. Is there a Negative Personality Disorder?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

He probably got Majik with MD as one of his top champs but no Hyperion.

False i dont have neither magik nor hyperion. I do agree limbo should no scaled that much, same with hyperion power gain.
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    Ja55 wrote: »
    Gari90 wrote: »
    Try to pacify or stun 5* R4 Magik in AW Tier1/2 as a boss ;-) Limbo is way overpowered. Period.

Huh? I highly doubt you are tier 1/2 if you are trying to stun the boss.

That was a response to the previous posts of people saying that we can encouter limbo by parrying etc. My post was a sarcastic response.

Magik's limbo isn't a problem in questes or arena. The problem starts in AW.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Lots are forgetting that only a very small percentage of players have the skill to understand most abilities in this game and how they work. Let alone add that to actually put knowledge and skill to work at the same time.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    420sam wrote: »
    I thought this thread was closed.

Lol.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Kabam still want more feedback.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    edited July 2017
    Limbo should not be tampered with, it's no different than Electro's Static shock, like there are ways around that there are ways around Limbo. Like peeps have said it's only a pain in AW. The effectiveness of her ability can be countered just by simply paying attention. If you try to go "ham" and bash away then you gonna get dropped. There are too many other champs that counter this easiest one being another Magik and she doesn't have to be Awakened. Mystic Dispersion is what it is which is why another Magik would feed off this power once lock down begins. If your only stance is to simply nerf then you haven't tried everything or you lack the skills. Either way continuously asking for the Game Team to nerf this or MD is a cop out, if the game were easy then everyone could it. If everyone could do it then were would the challenge be? If the game offers no challenge then what would be the point of playing?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hmm... Are closed threads re-opening again/closing threads failing is for some reason? Saw TT forget to close a thread as well. I can imagine Miike doing so multiple times :p but not TT
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    @Mr_Otter re magik the game is balanced pure and simple.

I hope they close this thread soon as yet another 'I can't beat it easily, therefore it must be overpowered and need a change' is sad. Develop the knowledge, experience and squads you need and all is possible
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited July 2017
    The point you shouldnt die, playing well. To die and not get hit puts a huge bs factor on the game. Shes a great champ, if anything we need more champs that counter her and mystic dispersion.

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    The point you shouldnt die, playing well. To die and not get hit puts a huge bs factor on the game. Shes a great champ, if anything we need more champs that counter her and mystic dispersion.

How about the collector LOL, get used to dying playing well. You have no idea how the grandmanster will be like!

Magik is not hard to fight. Add pacify, and use a champ with no buffs. She gets like 5 kills
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★

The game is balanced, just use AA vs her
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    @Armaganon00 wait, where did you get a 5 star scarlet witch?
    Reinstag wrote: »
    @Armaganon00 wait, where did you get a 5 star scarlet witch?

Typo , its a rank 5 Scarlett Witch.

How about the collector LOL, get used to dying playing well. You have no idea how the grandmanster will be like!

Magik is not hard to fight. Add pacify, and use a champ with no buffs. She gets like 5 kills

There is a difference , the Collector is made hard for Kabam's benefit. In AW thats different. Sure they get benefit for the times spent because of a champ that literally passes gas to kill you. I would like to see more champs come to the game, that will ad variety at least with the same strength of killing power. Counters for her and maybe others like her so we can see a different AW boss lol.
    edited July 2017
    danielmath wrote: »
    Take your 5 star SW to level 200, then you'll get enough power locks/drains that you won't see much limbo.

Typo rank 5 sw

I beat 10 nodes that day and had her at full health.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Just soloed an r4 (with a timeout) with Voodoo in our war. Just kept Bruh Daniel on her and threw in some power drain L2's. Course previous war I fought like **** so hence I died even using one of the "right" champs. I always peek at the mini-bosses in AQ and the AQ boss before I bring champs. That being said it is generally a giant B to fight her or duped Dormy, def a different play style
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My alliance leader solos magiks and we are top 100 in aw. He uses a 5* rank 4 voodoo. Dorm is a much worse boss than magik but magiks limbo damage is annoying but can be reduced by using certain champs and having certain masteries
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Sounds like some people who are only complaining beause they dont have one. If they had one, would b a different story