**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we expect all Fantastic4 champs are the same class for the sake of sanity?

ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
I would just like to ask if there is a plan to keep all of them within the same class, because I've read Kabam's explanation why the Thing is Science, which actually made sense (I mean, when we consider some other champs class we've seen that doesn't make sense even close). So I said yeah well, I guess we have Fantastic science 4 to come BUT now I've seen the pictures, where Human Torch is actually designed Cosmic. Is he?
So tell me, Kabam, is there ANY logic at all about the champs classes? I'm really lost here, of all the very veeeery strange decisions you guys made about this, this one would probably be the most obvious nonsense I can imagine. I really hope you can keep it together about F4 and be reasonable, I really start to lose my mind about classes...Please, prove me wrong.

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    The pictures are fake. With Kabam's logic (you read the post), they will all be Science. Since they all got their powers in the same way.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    That would be really dumb if they were different classes. Judging by Thing, every one will be science (hopefully).
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    They are all humans. From Earth. They all got their powers in the same way. They explained why Thing is science and it applies to all 4 of them so there is zero reason to think the other 3 are anything else but science.
  • If not... Would it make any difference? Honestly, who cares?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I think its a reasonable assumption that they will all be science champs as they all got their powers the exact same way.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    There is zero reason any of them should be anything other than Science. They are scientists on a scientific mission.

I agree with you that they should be science, but as a nerdy point of clarification, Johnny and Ben are NOT scientists.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    There is zero reason any of them should be anything other than Science. They are scientists on a scientific mission.

I agree with you that they should be science, but as a nerdy point of clarification, Johnny and Ben are NOT scientists.

Semantics. They were both part of the Scientific expirement.

Semantics. They were both part of the Scientific expirement.

Despite being part of scientific experiments, I don't consider lab rats "scientists" either. >:)

Just teasing, of course. I understand what you mean.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Susan might be cosmic tho since her powers are linked to hyperspace. Just a possibility
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Mirage_Turtle They are apart of the team, scientist or not, but the team has gotten powers due to science. Also Ben flew the ship and Johnny is a close friend to Ben.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

NEVER HAD LOGIC, VIDEO WITCH SCARLET THAT IN TRUTH AND MUTANT, ELF GREEN, SHOULD BE SCIENCE, MAGIK MUTANT, AND COSMIC KORG
    edited January 2019
    @Mirage_Turtle They are apart of the team, scientist or not, but the team has gotten powers due to science. Also Ben flew the ship and Johnny is a close friend to Ben.

...I realize that. I'm not sure why you think I don't. The can certainly be part of the team. That doesn't make them scientists. My comment was just a silly poke against the poster who stated they were all scientists, which they were/are not.

You know, this was my attempt at playful banter. With all the secondary explaining that tends to happen, I've got to say, I don't care for it. I think I'll stick to factual posts from now on. :'(
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Reed is skill, Torch is cosmic, Sue is mystic