**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A trade system

I would like to see a trade system put in place. Some kind of checks and balance.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Kaladin_ wrote: »
    I would like to see a trade system put in place. Some kind of checks and balance.

Awful idea. Game would be rife with abuse.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    No one can force a trade. Trades would have to balance out. What's wrong with trading a 5r4 Domino for a 5r5 Starlord? Or trading equals like a 5r4 Domino for a 5r4 Void?

I'm saying there is a way to execute trades, kabam could figure it out. Maybe instead of players trading one another we can trade with kabam.

I don't understand all the negative feedback on this. Again no one can force anyone to trade. Or maybe only trading with in the same alliance or war tier... Idk but I think it's worth figuring out.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Or something like the t4cc trade system and dungeon crystals. Trade three 5 stars get a 5 star out of a group.

A big problem a lot of people have is not being satisfied with the champs they get. Isn't time to fix that?
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    You would need to swap only 4 stars or lower, as 5s and above people would bend over backwards to cheat on. But if you keep it 4 stars only it would be hard to make an argument that it is an unfair advantage to end game players.
    Players would create multiple accounts, farm champs, then trade them back to their main for thr cheap.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    It would be exploited too much
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ wrote: »
    No one can force a trade. Trades would have to balance out. What's wrong with trading a 5r4 Domino for a 5r5 Starlord? Or trading equals like a 5r4 Domino for a 5r4 Void?

I'm saying there is a way to execute trades, kabam could figure it out. Maybe instead of players trading one another we can trade with kabam.

I don't understand all the negative feedback on this. Again no one can force anyone to trade. Or maybe only trading with in the same alliance or war tier... Idk but I think it's worth figuring out.

The negative feedback comes from seeing these posts everyday and the fact no new ideas are ever brought forward. Too much abuse can happen and then the complaining of not getting what you want or fairness of it all. Its just a topic and feature we don't need in this game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Buy several accounts and create a super account...Trade certain champs around an alliance for clearing content...Sell certain champs to other players who would rather spend than deal with RNG...So many abuses. Crazy that these threads pop up every week lol
    Buy several accounts and create a super account...Trade certain champs around an alliance for clearing content...Sell certain champs to other players who would rather spend than deal with RNG...So many abuses. Crazy that these threads pop up every week lol

My guess is it's people with multiple accounts where their alt has better champs but they don't want that to be their main so they want to send all their good champs to their main.