**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need advice on ranking up.

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
All 4* 3/5. I can rank up 1.
Howard (duped) I like him, he's a tank.
Storm (dupeed) SP2 helped me win a lot of fights.
Psylocke (unduped)
Thor (unduped)
Iron P (unduped)
Luke Cage (unduped)
Cap A O. (unduped)

Comments

• MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    Storm
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Howard. The regen is nice, but that sp2 is where it's at! I love using him. Would r5 him if I didn't need to save my tech catalysts.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Storm or wait for a better champ/dupe
  • Abir67Abir67 Posts: 21
    No offense but this post does not make sense.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    @Abir67 Yes it does. He is asking who he should rank up.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    And definitely it should be Storm.
  • Abir67 wrote: »
    No offense but this post does not make sense.

What doesn't make sense? They want to rank a champ to r4, they have the stuff to rank up one of them, and they gave a list of their possibilities. Makes sense to me. I'd go with the duck my self
    I don't know what duped means
    If I knew what it means I would mark it awesome.
  • Phsylocke or storm. Storm is an awesome damage dealer and has amazing synergies. But Psylocke is one of the best power control characters in the game, she can even keep her enemy under 1 bar of power the whole fight. It is your decision.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Out of that list, I'd go with Storm.
  • ChallengerChallenger Posts: 38
    don't have psylocke so can't comment on her, my storm is unduped, if she is what everybody said she'd be duped, I think you should go with her. She's simple, but is very effective even when unduped. So yeah, I'd go team storm.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I've ranked Howard, finally.
    He have regen against muties and he's my mutie lanes clearer in AQ.
    Thanks all for your advice. Just hope I get a chance to rank Storm soon. Her SP2 is a killer.
    Abir67 wrote: »
    I don't know what duped means

Signature unlocked.
    What is SP2?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Abir67 wrote: »
    What is SP2?

Second special attack
  • LukedwonlnLukedwonln Posts: 81
    Storn
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I really would have waited for a better champ matey, but Storm isnt bad?
    I really like Howard. Like I've said, he have quite an armor, a decent regen. (especially against muties) and, to my opinion, he's underrated.