**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4B

Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
What's the best way to get tier 4 basic catalysts? I'm relatively new, been playing for about a month and a half. I'm level 41 and on the last chapter of Act 4

Comments

• Aq crystals (map 3 and up will give frags and a chance at a fully formed), the glory store, t4b arena (1.1 and 2.0 mil points get you 2 of em), 100% master monthly quest, summoner lvl up, and clearing act 4 will get you t4b.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Thanks man. The alliance I'm in only runs map 2 cause not everybody is good enough yet, but I use the glory store for it. Not quite at master yet, but I cleared heroic somewhat easy
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Glory store is the most reliable and probably best source for t4b.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I always use glory store for t4b, i buy 2 x 18,000 fragments every week.

But im uncollected because i can
    Glory store seems to be the best choice for consistent t4b. That'll be what I use after I complete Act 4. Thanks guys
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Woody15 if you can run a higher AQ map I'd recommend finding an alliance that clears all three groups of a higher map. Run whatever level of AQ makes you a little uncomfortable. It'll make you better and get you better rewards.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Woody15 wrote: »
    Glory store seems to be the best choice for consistent t4b. That'll be what I use after I complete Act 4. Thanks guys

If you can do it comfortably, the T4B arena event generates two full T4B for two million points. If you can't get there, you can get the first one for 1.1 million points. That's every nine days.

Depending on how much glory you earn, if you can buy one or two every AQ week with glory and get one or two from the arena every nine day cycle, you're T4B problems are mostly solved for reasonable rank up rates.
    @Woody15 if you can run a higher AQ map I'd recommend finding an alliance that clears all three groups of a higher map. Run whatever level of AQ makes you a little uncomfortable. It'll make you better and get you better rewards.

I was thinking about going to a different alliance cause a lot of the members in the one I'm in have sort of stagnated, but I've been in this one since I started. Tough decision you know?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I was thinking about going to a different alliance cause a lot of the members in the one I'm in have sort of stagnated, but I've been in this one since I started. Tough decision you know?

Finding an active alliance that was willing to push was game changing for me. You'll progress so much faster

Finding an active alliance that was willing to push was game changing for me. You'll progress so much faster

For mid tier players AQ rewards is probably the thing they have the most theoretical control over that gates their future progress. Getting into an alliance that is, or is working towards at least Map 5x5 is a very big difference maker. But you do have to decide what you are prepared to do to get it. I'm in the same alliance that first recruited me when I was a 75k-ish rating player. I could have jumped many times to higher alliances but I decided to stick it out. Progress upward has been slower than if I had jumped, but I decided it was more rewarding to help my alliance get ahead than jump to one that was already there.

But I have the luxury of making that choice. I'm a decent player that can progress fairly well on my own, and I'm not a starving college student that can't afford the odd deal or two if I decide to drop some cash on the game for a good enough offer. And I am an extremely patient player. Everyone else has to make that choice for themselves: they have to decide why they are playing and what they want to get out of playing. But if you are in an alliance of people who are not like-minded in at least some significant way, then I think in the long run you won't be happy there and jumping is the right thing to do. Conversely, if you really like the players you're playing with and the only issue is speed of progress, well, ultimately having fun with people you like to play with is also very hard to find in the game, and is an entirely legitimate goal to have for playing the game.
    @DNA3000 thanks for the advice. I don't really spend money, mainly Google Rewards, but I get where you're coming from. I think that as an alliance we pretty topped out. And it is getting less enjoyable so I think I'll take your advice and look for a new alliance after this war season is over. Best place to look for a new alliance is the Recruitment section I'm assuming?
    @DNA3000 thanks for the advice. I don't really spend money, mainly Google Rewards, but I get where you're coming from. I think that as an alliance we pretty topped out. And it is getting less enjoyable so I think I'll take your advice and look for a new alliance after this war season is over. Best place to look for a new alliance is the Recruitment section I'm assuming?

The one thing I literally have zero experience with is finding a new alliance. These forums have a recruitment section, there is a subreddit for this as well (ContestofChampionsLFG I believe) and I think there are things like Line channels for recruitment. But I can't provide any direct experience with them.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The one thing I literally have zero experience with is finding a new alliance. These forums have a recruitment section, there is a subreddit for this as well (ContestofChampionsLFG I believe) and I think there are things like Line channels for recruitment. But I can't provide any direct experience with them.

Well you've helped out enough. Thanks a lot. I will check those places out
  • Try and find and alliance that runs combos like 4/3/2 or5/3/2 that way you can develop on the low map whilst the big guys hit the hard ones, you still get same reward.

I get two per week from glory store.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Besides all the great suggestions here I also do the daily quest. Just taking the easy path gives me almost 1000 T4b shards which just help to add up over time and does not take much energy. I pretty much just pop that out each morning before work

l0j92ybzmv2e.jpeg
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    If you are interested in finding a new alliance, mine is currently looking for new members after season is done and from your situation it definitely seems like we can help you and you can help us! Feel free to message me through line, ID Kelvinkage, if you’re interested at all!
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Realm of legends gives 3 t4bc's too