**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R4 - 5* Advise

FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks for making time to read this.

I am stuck at a fork in the game where I don't know whether to go with 4* - or 5* champs.

My 5* Roster as follows:
Cap Marvel
Black Panther
Yellow Jacket
Magneto
Spider-Man (Symbiot)
Spider-Man (Classic)
Ronan
Unst. Colossus

My only duped champ is Cap Marvel. I have a lot of 4* champs at R5 but I am looking to get more Prestige and ease into LoL/Act5.2. Should I wait for better 5* champs or worth it to take one to R4 ?

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Word of advice, do NOT take any unduped 5* to r4. at least until more t2a become available by easier means. I've started r3 some unduped but mainly to use the t4cc. That being said, cap marvel I believe is a good choice to r4.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Your first champ to R4 if you plan on doing LoL is one that can get at least the first path completed. Out of the champs you listed, Cap Marvel is the only viable option to complete the easy path.
  • LOL is gonna be tough with CM
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    None dont waste your cats
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Thanks for all the input and advise. I also have a 4* Max duped SL - which might still be better that CM for LoL. Guessing for Prestige and Questing - CM will work well
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    CM is a good choice and worth the stones you put in to her sig.
  • Pera5Pera5 Posts: 52
    CM
  • DragomanDragoman Posts: 40
    Black Panter such a beast if it was me I will go with him
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Blackpanther
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Black Panter and CM are two very great basic champs to R4. Go CM since she is your only dupe, you won't be disappointed. I also have black spidey at R4 unduped. Doesn't need to be duped and hits hard.