**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

generic 5* ag goes to...?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
I also have skill, science and mystic ags, but no champs to use it on

generic 5* ag goes to...? 35 votes

Startlord
34%
AlCapone2727TellthemIAMSpiderCoolsaxelelf_1Marvel2289GhostboytjieThe_red_EclipseIBlueShiftIEthanGamerFhfjghhggggjfhfjgmonomuggZuro 12 votes
Hyperion
22%
Takehiko_HanamiSceptilemaniacForumName123XxLoganTDCxXAngusMac279MiStaLovaDarth_SemzCubb1es22 8 votes
Proxima
2%
10or_Strong 1 vote
wait for other (please comment who)
40%
GamerRagamugginGunnerEvilEmpireNikskiniTonyStarkluffy_91JohnyzeroKennadoCliffordcanHammerbro_64Atharva111TKS87Primetime_769V1PER1987 14 votes

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Unless your motivated to do LOL then just wait. SL is the only option here really.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Startlord
    The other two have utility when not awakened. Star lord needs to be awakened to be really good.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Don’t know this Startlord you speak of, but I bet he really gets things going!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Don’t know this Startlord you speak of, but I bet he really gets things going!

you made me laugh a lot, man)
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Believe me, Hyperion's sig makes a hell lot of difference..
    Put like 70 sigs into him and just see him wreck everything.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    @Sceptilemaniac I know that, noticed every dupe of my 4* hype. was lucky to dupe 5* from dungeons crystal today)
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Startlord
    You might could wait, but if you absolutely desire to use it now then go with sl