**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebrate the Year of the Pig! Gifting Event and Special Calendar Coming Soon!

Summoners!

The Year of the Pig is dawning in The Contest! Join us in celebrating with a Lunar New Year Event Calendar and Alliance Gifting Event!

During this event, you'll find Red Envelopes and Greater Red Envelopes containing Gold, ISO-8, Units, Hero Crystal Shards and Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals.

Summoners can also collect Red Envelope Tickets, which will allow you to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members.

Lunar New Year Event Calendar

This calendar will run from 02/04 (00:00 UTC) until 02/18 and contains Hero Crystal Shards, Units, Red Envelope Tickets and Greater Red Envelopes. But if you make it to Day 14 you will earn 1888x 5-Star Shards. Like previous Special Event Calendars, there are no grace days in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar.

Lunar New Year Alliance Gifting Event

Gift friends and Alliance members Red Envelopes using Red Envelope Tickets and earn points towards the Lunar New Year Gifting Event!

Red Envelope Tickets can be found in the Lunar New Year Event Calendar. For this event, we've also awarded a Temporary Gifting Badge to all Summoners Level 6+, which will grant you the ability to gift Red Envelopes to your friends and Alliance members if you do not already have the ability to Gift.

You must gift at least two Red Envelopes to be eligible for rewards, which include Alliance Revive and Health Potions, Greater Red Envelopes and Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments.

All of this begins February 4th at 00:00 UTC - don't miss out!

NOTE:
If you attempt to send a Red Envelope without any Red Envelope Tickets in your inventory, an “Insufficient Funds” pop-up will appear. There is no way to purchase additional Red Envelope Tickets.

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    do you mean 5 star shards instead of signature stones ???
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    1. Dog? Pig?
    2. 1888 5 star sig stones? That's unreal!

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    1,888 5* sig stones? Is that right?
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Ummm. Typo! 1888 sig stones would be great but it ain't happening.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    yep, Im excited to see these sig stones!
    #bestevent2019
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Thnx kabam mods hope to see some gr8 this month like with mister sinister something and maybe an easier method to get 6* shards
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Are you allowed to gift your own second account?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    And what about Valentine's calendar?
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Plz have Spider-Ham maybe?!?!
  • so, that guy who was **** about a mere 500 shards in the monthly calendar can shut up now, right?

No 6* shards, so of course the calendar is a slap in the face. Also, even though you can't buy red envelopes, I'm pretty sure it is a shady cash grab somehow. And something something meta.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    This year will be great. I’m actually just gonna hoard my red envelope crystals till Day 14 to maximize all the 5* shards
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    so, that guy who was **** about a mere 500 shards in the monthly calendar can shut up now, right?

No 6* shards, so of course the calendar is a slap in the face. Also, even though you can't buy red envelopes, I'm pretty sure it is a shady cash grab somehow. And something something meta.

I mean.. it is the year of the “pig” celebration 😂
  • Dean9300450Dean9300450 Posts: 85
    When will be receive the temporary gift badge? @Kabam Miike
  • Dawgcruiser_1Dawgcruiser_1 Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Will you have a good sale on units prior to event? Say, Cyber Monday deal? Bring that back and you will have my money.
  • Awesome!!! :smile:
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Looks like there is going to be an overlap of the Lunar New Year Event Calendar and Romance Calendar?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Lovely here’s where I stack my iso 8 haven’t had a sniff of o a good stash lately now I completed act 5
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited February 2019
    MSpawn wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    so, that guy who was **** about a mere 500 shards in the monthly calendar can shut up now, right?

I mean.. it is the year of the “pig” celebration 😂

It’s the 12th the pig too so I hope we get 12 envelops altogether each day
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    winterthur wrote: »
    Looks like there is going to be an overlap of the Lunar New Year Event Calendar and Romance Calendar?

Maybe just lunar calendar and something
    we get on valentine's day by mail
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Are you allowed to gift your own second account?

Sure can do it every year and xmas stuff
    Ok thanks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    humzah217 wrote: »
    My friends account is level 6 will he get a gifting badge @Kabam Miike

No @humzah217 you need to be lvl 17 I believe.
  • humzah217 wrote: »
    My friends account is level 6 will he get a gifting badge @Kabam Miike

No @humzah217 you need to be lvl 17 I believe.

It actually says in the message "Temporary Gifting Badge to all Summoners Level 6+" so I'd say yeah he'll get one