**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Swipes not registering [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    I've been having this problem and I'm using morales and gamora and they are a huge part of my are sonar and it's cost me alot of fights in wars, aq's and arena and very disappointing in kabams platform can we get this fixed already.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    It's blocks and dashes and attacks.

I've also been getting random auto dash backs happening - which seemed like it was fixed for a couple of weeks.

Quake is really difficult to use because you have to be so precise with timing on the higher content that if the game decides to not listen and do it's own thing, that's a fight lost.
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    I have an idea as to why chaining specials after combos became difficult. If you notice on act 5 chapter 2. There is a global node where your normal attacks don't do any damage but your specials do extra damage. My theory is that they made the area were we touch the screen smaller but didn't tell us. That would also explain some of the other issues regarding swiping back and forward. I wouldn't be surprised if kabam did something shifty like that
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    Jcibulka wrote: »
    I'm at level 60 and have strong enough champs but there is no way I can complete the web slinger challenge with all the whiffs going on!! Swipe back,block,attacks too short,timing is off,locking up in battle field not be able to move for seconds at a time. Too many bugs!! It truely is a 1* game rating!

worry not they will fix it once the webslinger is done ^__^ this earns them money now
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Can't believe this is still an issue, oh wait yes I can because they're incompetent and greedy.

I'm getting tired of this issue, and getting tired of the sorry state of the game, I don't get how they can still allow all of the issues with the unresponsive controls to exist this long.

You acknowledged it so many times but won't fix it, and it's sickening to me considering how much money you guys get from us and how much these issues cost us.
  • VibraniumSuit1VibraniumSuit1 Posts: 32
    edited July 2017
    You're out of your mind if you're still spending money on this game. Go ahead, keep spending money, keep the machine running so they can keep getting more and more from you. If people just stopped spending money kabam might actually fix it. What's their incentive to fix it if people keep spending? None.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Have experienced this numerous times now, usually at critical parts of a fight such as after taking a special and you just stand there,no effects on just swiping away and nothing happens.

It's pretty poor to be honest, and has resulted in me losing streaks and the like.

Funny how it always seems to happen at critical moments, not at the start of fights, funny that....

• NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    This bug is actually just starting to effect me on my Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet. I go to dash back and there's just no response. I go to dash forward for an attack and my champ just stands there swinging and punching at nothing. It has already cost me a sad amount of items for AQ and AW. We deserve an updated response , some acknowledgement that you are working on the bug... SOMETHING.
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    bump
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    Another interesting point is that they've shown they can fix a bug quickly. There was apparently a bug in labyrinth of legends with unstoppable colussus were he was slightly easier to beat and that got fixed quick smart but when it's a bug that costs us units or real money they just keep saying we'll look into it. They are nothing but a money hungry company that don't really care about their player base.
    #boycottMCOC
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    This is happening in AQ with my IF mostly.
    Again. I'm in AW, and my doctor voodoo just wouldn't swipe back to evade a combo, then again he wouldn't evade Ultron L1 special. Please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf , someone, please let us know what's going on with this.
    21 days without any further acknowledgment from any admin/mod. How is this acceptable?
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    This seems to be happening more lately. Maybe I'm just noticing it more for some reason. These control bugs are making finishing the special events very frustrating.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Block doesn't register either

Yep been going through that aswell for quite awhile in addition to tons of other issues and I'm getting sick of it
  • This started for me after secret empire its gotten better then worse block break will repeatly swing most notable with bosses noticetttif you hit screeen lock when its happening game will work again also notice ai will turn on
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    getting worse and worse trying to 100% master is a joke...
    champs stuck crouched in heavy animation.....
    champs stuck blocking.....
    champs wont dexterity .....
    champs wont dash in......
    get hit sooooo many times when it is because my champ just stands there like an idiot......
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    and dropping block on dash back.... what a mess... what a joke... fighting is soooo screwed up its ridiculous... i dont normally complain but holy jeepers......
  • JcbJcb Posts: 14
    Hi you all its happening to me to it's a while now. You can't play like this.
  • It's been happening way more lately. We're all on a unit freeze. No one is using items to heal or revive. Until some type of acknowledgement is made. That new quest bundl
    This gotta be the worst bug since the double evade bug. It just keeps draining my items. Would love to finally know what's being done about this.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    NMEONES wrote: »
    This gotta be the worst bug since the double evade bug. It just keeps draining my items. Would love to finally know what's being done about this.

nothing, as usual
  • little_knownlittle_known Posts: 20
    This has been happening to me since update 14. Occurs on both my android phone (nexus 6p) and iPad mini 4 so definitely not just an Android issue.

It's been driving me nuts and been really costly in AQ which is mostly where it seems to occur.

Two light attacks against a blocking opponent and the second one quite often turns into a medium attack which means you can't block afterward and die as they respond with a combo or special.

Sometimes the commands don't register at all and they just stand there and you die.

Lastly the commands do regsiter but with a crazy long lag time of around 1-1.5 seconds meaning movements are way out of time with what they are intended for. This both when in close proximity to the opponent and when distant.
  • little_knownlittle_known Posts: 20
    Random dash forwards into the opponent too. And not being able to block.

Not being able to block after a combo happens 90% of the time for me with mordo. I never use him now. He's totally broken.