**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Darkhawk rank up

Just pulled 5* darkhawk and need a good immunity champ is he worth ranking w/o the dupe though?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    R3 without the dupe. But he really needs to be awakened.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    I brought him there as soon as I got him that’s what I didn’t know I have him and Emma neither duped n was gonna r4 one of them as an immune champ n was leaning towards DH because I have a bunch of tech cats but I think I’ll leave him there til I dupe him thanks
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I brought him there as soon as I got him that’s what I didn’t know I have him and Emma neither duped n was gonna r4 one of them as an immune champ n was leaning towards DH because I have a bunch of tech cats but I think I’ll leave him there til I dupe him thanks

Emma unduped is much better than Darkhawk unawakened. WIthout being awakened Darkhawk's damage output is quite meh, Emma has more utility, more immunities and better damage.
  • BigFnMike93BigFnMike93 Posts: 53
    Thanks for all the input guys!
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    Throw moon knight in with darkhawk and they both get a pretty good boost.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    what kind of boost does dark hawk get with moon knight that is significant?
    Immortal wrote: »
    what kind of boost does dark hawk get with moon knight that is significant?

Allows him to start in one of his three modes. Which is a huge difference then starting in no mode.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    thanks! do you by chance know how high does his sig needs to be to be effective for the 5*?
    thanks! do you by chance know how high does his sig needs to be to be effective for the 5*?

I just have his 4*. In theory darkhawk sig 1 is superior to no sig and sig 200 is better than 1.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

He is one of the guy who needs higher signature. Even unduped he is good, if you can get to sp3 early then the null mode really helps a lot with high damage. I have both Emma and dark hawk unduped. I like both of them. Emma at r3, hawk at r2 soon to be r3. Trying to get a dupe on hawk from current featured crystal. Good luck to you.