**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for the Queen of the undead!

Here are my thoughts

Shiklah-Mystic

Offensive/damage debuffs(Poison,Bleed,and possible degeneration after sp3)

Size: Small-Medium

Mediums have a base 25% chance to inflict bleeds with a max cap of (———) damage per tick,but this passive only applies to rarities of 4 star and above

Sp1: Some kicks and some scratches can knock the opponent down and 50% to do a (———) damage bleed

Sp2: Shiklah shows her war form for a split second, throwing the opponent back with her horns and power draining the opponent based on class relationships

Sp3: Shiklah ( just like in the comics ) “kisses” the opponent to death before pushing them away and life stealing as well as placing degeneration dealing (———) damage. Life steal and degeneration have no effect on robots

Synergies: Blade*enemy*
Blade gets +15% power gain against most mystic champs; Shiklah revives enhanced bleed ability accuracy

OG Deadpool,Deadpool X-Force*lover*
Deadpool suffers less damage from every detrimental effect except cold snap and frostbite; Shiklah’s sp3 ignores armor and nullifies unstoppable,indestructible,and activated evasion buffs

Hela*Godess of death*
Hela’s damage increases throughout the length of the fight; Every mystic and cosmic champ on the team has their max health increased by 5-10%(I’ll let Kabam decide)

*Kabam,you can add and alter synergies and all of the damage in the “(———)” that I typed out as much as you want. I established my idea,and now the rest is up to you and the community. Thanks to everyone! These forums are helpful and supportive.

Comments

• TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    This is my more in detail post, please consider this champion,Kabam.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Wait...you created a thread for this with little detail. Then the mod gave you the link that I just did. Then you created this new post anyway outside of the link provided....?
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Wait...you created a thread for this with little detail. Then the mod gave you the link that I just did. Then you created this new post anyway outside of the link provided....?

Yes, that’s exactly what went down. 😂
    god damnit i'll try again even though i clicked the link
    John757 wrote: »

Yes, that’s exactly what went down. 😂

I'm.....wv26ohosr1oh.jpg
    im not dumb i swear
    Maybe, when you clicked the link, did you respond in the text box or did you click to start a new post?
    i clicked the text box,but i'm pretty sure i got it now. This is a bit confusing but I'll get used to it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yeah let’s flood the forums on champion suggestion instead of putting them in the character suggestion thread where they belong.

And for the people who counldnt tell, this was sarcasm
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    If its your own making, u need to pitch the character to Marvel. If it's Marvel's then u could include a character image...
  • Hey TheSovietDJ, thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.