**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the beta of Spider Gwen and She Hulk [Merged Threads]

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I have seen somewhere that spidey gwen and she hulk is getting a rework. While i am skeptical I have seen the results of beta test and looking at Luke Cage, Red Hulk, Venom and Carnage I am sure it will be amazing. To those who get selected for the beta testing... I wish you all the best. Thank you kabam for taking the time on reworking old champions and to those having them as 4 stars and 5 stars will be happy for sure and I have She hulk as 4 star for now. Lets see how it goes....😁😁

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Spidey Gwen's update is probably making her S2 deal no damage. I'm hoping for the best.

Hoping they make her sp1 more useful 😂😂
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I wonder if they’ll keep that pesky Gwen at the end of 5.2.6 the same. That could be trouble if they make her an OP defender.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Is this real? I am so damn hype.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Where are people seeing this? Very skeptical because Kabam hasn't done a beta without announcing it before.
    Where are people seeing this? Very skeptical because Kabam hasn't done a beta without announcing it before.

Believe it! Looks like you guys got a glimpse of something that wasn’t meant to be live yet, and was visible for a very short period of time.

We’ll have an official announcement coming up soon!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Believe it! Looks like you guys got a glimpse of something that wasn’t meant to be live yet, and was visible for a very short period of time.

That's good to hear
  • Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42

So I’m a huge fan of spider Gwen and would love to join this beta is there going to be a way for me to apply? Sorry I haven’t done a beta before if I can’t remember right. Thanks
    I’ve already got my 4* Spider Gwen at 4/40, looking forward to a possible 5/50. Also have she Hulk as a 5* with plenty of T2A so...
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

But why them? Science was already buffed. And those two characters are meh. Why not Magneto/Colossus for mutant month?

Exactly my thoughts, science doesn’t need more buffs, give mutants a buff, only do DPX because he sucks as a 6*
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    wjpeo6vpsg7v.jpg

If true then its time to dust them off lol

Can I finally have a reason to rank up my 5* spider Gwen? Hopefully she will be awesome
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I got a 4 star spider gwen. I just want her to be useful.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I love spider-gwen as a character. please buff her well <3