**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best Universal Mastery Setup

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
I think this is the Best setup on story quest Wars and arena Universal setup. What is yours? Maybe you have better?
https://youtu.be/p5iShszQ71g

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I would not waste points on Salve, Pierce nor Stand Your Ground. Just max Glass Canon and use 6 points on Greater Vitality to compensate.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    More? :)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    bgdbo9iq3mo4.jpg
    cdesqzy6h06p.jpg
    0g76qhvu5di8.jpg

I prefer this setup better. The most balanced while still giving more power to damage. No need stand your ground because it's not 100% guaranteed anyway.
    More? :)
    bgdbo9iq3mo4.jpg
    cdesqzy6h06p.jpg
    0g76qhvu5di8.jpg

I prefer this setup better. The most balanced while still giving more power to damage. No need stand your ground because it's not 100% guaranteed anyway.
    Very nice but i love willpower
  • Solo99501Solo99501 Posts: 2
    Why no xp boost? I guess if you are level 60 not needed.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    Solo99501 said:

Why no xp boost? I guess if you are level 60 not needed.

The xp boost mastery isn't worth it whatever level below 60 you are. Neither is the gold boost mastery. Nice Necro btw
    My actual two setup for mln rating player :)

• XrossBonesXrossBones Posts: 14
    Can anyone please explain why you all prefer Assassin mastery, the way I see it, it's only useful when opponent is at <18% health so that's a very small part, is it really worth 5 points?
  • XrossBonesXrossBones Posts: 14
    Okay I got some answers on the forum, it has some uses
  • KenkylKenkyl Posts: 8
    edited January 2020
    I always finish the 3-4 milesstone in arena.but my rank for reward is not good.my friends not always finish the arena but shes still get the 1-10 rank rewards.its unfair
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Very happy with this setup, going to put another point in despair and assassin when I get them.

• DIGGADIGGA Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    I've been playing like that for about half a year & Works well for AQ, story (kavalier) and variant. PS: the most important are still the champs and that you can play them ;)

edited December 2021
    Unfortunately, I can't find a way to open a new topic or to comment on a similar thread. Nothing works by email at kabam either. It's a shame that it is so difficult to report errors. That would also improve the gaming experience.
    Anyway...
    following the current bug

*I have more pictures and also a video in which the error can be clearly seen, if desired @kabam
    edited December 2021
    it is not possible to harm him and his strength is always at zero.
    Do I have to walk the path again now? Is it worth walking the path again?

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra