**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on the beta of Spider Gwen and She Hulk [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    I did a video of rank 5 She Hulk from beta the way she is. Parry heavy attack was hitting for 20K combined and it was doing it more than 50% of the time.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited February 2019
    DPX need updates long before Magneto and Colossus. Especially since he is available as a 6* and is the bane of anyone who has been unlucky enough to get him. Some of us twice............

Magneto is going to be added (or is he already there?) in the 6* pool. Maybe he also needs a buff lol.
    What about Storm?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    DPX need updates long before Magneto and Colossus. Especially since he is available as a 6* and is the bane of anyone who has been unlucky enough to get him. Some of us twice............

Magneto is a 6* as well
  • Prince32Prince32 Posts: 10
    For she hulk.. need some fury like starlord... Also increase her sp 2 amd after duped sha can stun immune.

And for spidergwen..
    First changer her sp 1 she cane evade after duped.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ugh, they just did two science reworks. The skill class is in desperate need of good champs. Makes no sense to now hoe 4 science buffs before skill/tech/mutant/mystic.
  • RotcéRotcé Posts: 9
    Hey Mike when Colossus will get some re-work?? Very strong champ on comics and super lame on game. I love to see him control his armor strength like Civil Warrior.
  • drakeWARLORDdrakeWARLORD Posts: 21
    Is there a way to get into beta? I have both of them as 4*.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Y'all gonna want to get Uncollected if you haven't already, before they are Buffed, there's a Miniboss SpiderGwen guarding the Collector that was a bit of a joke (Unblockable Sp1) that may become a real pain if her Buff is like any of the others!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’m apparently in the minority, but I find this incredibly disappointing. SG and SH frankly stink up the place, but so do a lot of other champs and Cage and Rhulk are recent science buff recipients.

If there were a corollary announcement about a full year of scheduled champ change betas, then I might be more excited. No Magneto? No Cyke? No Iron Fist? No Dr. Strange? No Hulkbuster? No Iron Patriot? No Iron Man? No War Machine? No UC? No DPX? No Colossus? No Groot? No Gamora?

Happy for all owners of SG and SH, but disagree with the prioritization of those two champs.

Dr. Zola

Pretty sure when magneto first came out he didn't have magnetism ability that was buffed afterwards, plus his recent interaction( helmet) with emma is a pseudo buff.

By this logic any new ability that’s added and can be instantly countered is a pseudo buff. IF got a buff when KM, Emma, and IMIW were released. DD got a buff when DH and Hood were released. OG BP and DPXF got a buff when Thing was added. Where does it end?

I could maybe see a case for She Hulk but still, they already focused on science. It would’ve been a good opportunity to work on another class, a perfect opportunity to work on mutant during mutant week. Magneto and Colossus need more of a rework than DPXF. Mag is a 6* now too. Colossus has nothing. At least DPXF bleeds with every single hit and has a nice heavy bleed on his specials. Combined with DW is has nice synergy. Colossus ain’t got nothin’. Falcon and DDs could use love too. As could IF and Jane and HB and IM/IP. There were just better opportunities than going back to science.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’m apparently in the minority, but I find this incredibly disappointing. SG and SH frankly stink up the place, but so do a lot of other champs and Cage and Rhulk are recent science buff recipients.

If there were a corollary announcement about a full year of scheduled champ change betas, then I might be more excited. No Magneto? No Cyke? No Iron Fist? No Dr. Strange? No Hulkbuster? No Iron Patriot? No Iron Man? No War Machine? No UC? No DPX? No Colossus? No Groot? No Gamora?

Happy for all owners of SG and SH, but disagree with the prioritization of those two champs.

Dr. Zola

Pretty sure when magneto first came out he didn't have magnetism ability that was buffed afterwards, plus his recent interaction( helmet) with emma is a pseudo buff.

By this logic any new ability that’s added and can be instantly countered is a pseudo buff. IF got a buff when KM, Emma, and IMIW were released. DD got a buff when DH and Hood were released. OG BP and DPXF got a buff when Thing was added. Where does it end?

I could maybe see a case for She Hulk but still, they already focused on science. It would’ve been a good opportunity to work on another class, a perfect opportunity to work on mutant during mutant week. Magneto and Colossus need more of a rework than DPXF. Mag is a 6* now too. Colossus has nothing. At least DPXF bleeds with every single hit and has a nice heavy bleed on his specials. Combined with DW is has nice synergy. Colossus ain’t got nothin’. Falcon and DDs could use love too. As could IF and Jane and HB and IM/IP. There were just better opportunities than going back to science.

Well I am stressing more on his magnetism ability that was added after more than the Easter egg but I see your point. Can't really balance champs update by class (eg. Going back to science) if a champ is bad it's bad no matter which class they are in. And let's assume we go by class science was historically the worst class for a very very long time so reasonable to assume there are more outdated champions overall than other class...I can't think of any good science worth ranking (classic spidey? Cap ww2?) until better champs like void starts to show up. I am not disagreeing the champs u mentioned need update, but given some are already buffed it might be abit longer to revamp them again.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Wouldve rathered captain marvel for her movie, instead of a movie skin release
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Now I wish I'd pulled Gwen or She-Hulk from my featured 5* and I dreaded the idea of getting a 5* Spider-Gwen. Guess I'll go play with my King Groot...at least he looks cool...but his bark is worse than his bite
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Spider gween needs a sp1 on the real her sp1 is trash
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Munrolm02 wrote: »
    I did a video of rank 5 She Hulk from beta the way she is. Parry heavy attack was hitting for 20K combined and it was doing it more than 50% of the time.

Can you share it?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Guess I'll go play with my King Groot...at least he looks cool...but his bark is worse than his bite
    *Badum Tish*
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I hope they look into some mutant champs like magneto
  • Really hoping we get OML or Groot looked at next. Their passive charges that turn to buffs based of getting hit or opponents activating specials isn’t very good. You should be trying to avoid those two things so having a more reliable way to activate it would be awesome. Maybe the dash back and hold to activate so you can build and build until you’re ready would be cool. Maybe even a total overhaul as those are two awesome characters that need some love too. Even when the buffs kick in, they aren’t very powerful. Maybe even make them a risky character like you try to let them get as low as possible and have to risk being inches from death but the closer you get, the more powerful they become after. Maybe get powerful regens to bring them back as well as attack boosts. Big risk but great rewards.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Can we please get dd netflix and iron fist looked at soon. Atm they are sooooo useless.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Ye, sorry guys but I think they've been using my 5* roster. I think gambit and DD Netflix will be next so no worries.
  • Suggestion: Do un update on Captain Marvel as Well... Especially since her movie is coming out.
  • *an
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I know this may be a stupid request, but I’d prefer if that spider Gwen on 5.2 is kept the same because if not then it’s just making old content harder for free to play people with not much time to grind like me
  • Sigmar360Sigmar360 Posts: 16
    Dear Kabam, its great that another two mediocre champs are getting a much needed rework, why science champions again? Magneto and Colossus are in desperate need for a rework! Any word on if ths is in the future plans and why you went back to science champs again rather than another class?
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    #BetaMeTooMovement #EqualBuffsForEqualReworks

It is about time the women of Marvel get a buff!
  • CyborgGirlCyborgGirl Posts: 5
    Jane Thor still remains one of the most useless champ imo. Hopefully she gets enhanced too. Her damage is far too weak and she needs power control to be useful.