**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ghoste being evaded in lol while precision passive is active

ive noticed in lol in all fights with ghost that the labyrinth opponent will evade ghost while her precision is up. its supposed to be evadable. it doesnt say "cant be evaded except in lol" the ability just states while precision passive is up ghost cannot be evaded. id like some clarity or an answer from an adminisrtor also anyone else who wamts to comment please do, but do so constructively and with respect. i use the second term lossely as well you know how people can sometimes be on this forum lol. thank you enjoy!!!!

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    1rs9wlwpxo9h.png
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    LOL champs can evade attack and no one in game can stop them from evading. Be it ability accuracy reduction, True strike or any other ability which can counter evade.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Because LoL evade is from Mark of the Labyrinth and in the past its been said that nothing can stop it from happening
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Because LoL evade is from Mark of the Labyrinth and in the past its been said that nothing can stop it from happening
    Bashlord wrote: »
    LOL champs can evade attack and no one in game can stop them from evading. Be it ability accuracy reduction, True strike or any other ability which can counter evade.

neither of you bothered to test any of this before mentioning your comments here clearly. damn i wish we had more people in our game that werent like this. just to give you guys a lil summary of the history of lol interacting with champions abilities. when iceman came our for example he would get the incinerate debuff from agent venom and enough people complained of stuff like this and about a year ago they reworked lol and how it interacts with champions abilities, go test a true strike champion or iceman. mark of the labyrinth wont activate while true strike is active nor while icemans coldsnap debuff is active. kabam has never said mark of the lanyrinth bypasses champions abilities never. theyve actually said the opposite. that icemans coldsnap is supposed to not interact with the evasion in labyrinth. then they fixed it so iceman couldnt be evaded while coldsnap is active. its almost sad that people continue to comment on things without testing them, smh fix ghost precision passive @kabam just like you dis iceman and killmonger awhile back so it works properly. thank you
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @bryndenrivers TMK Iceman has never stopped evades in LoL, the only thing I know that does stop the evades is true strike and true accuracy. Furthermore I’ve never read Kabam’s position on this but you seem to have knowledge, can you link the post?

Pic is minutes ago. About that testing before posting...q4b7fy0fa2ou.png
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I’m here for the funnies
    [quote=
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    @bryndenrivers TMK Iceman has never stopped evades in LoL, the only thing I know that does stop the evades is true strike and true accuracy. Furthermore I’ve never read Kabam’s position on this but you seem to have knowledge, can you link the post?

thank you for chiming in, could we see a time stamp on this video? and to answer your smug question about sharing a post i dont know... oh hold on. TMK that post or link or whatever doesnt exist. however if youve been playong the labyrinth since it came out or within the last year and a half (with champions that beat the enrage timer and have equal or better challenge rating) you notice some little changes in champions interactions with the nodes. who knows maybe im just having the best of luck with my iceman, but mines r4 5*. anyways best of luck, wish you the hest hanging coats and all.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited February 2019
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

His face is like he's running afraid of iceman lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @bryndenrivers You said right here that Kabam has said the opposite.
    mark of the labyrinth wont activate while true strike is active nor while icemans coldsnap debuff is active. kabam has never said mark of the lanyrinth bypasses champions abilities never. theyve actually said the opposite. that icemans coldsnap is supposed to not interact with the evasion in labyrinth. then they fixed it so iceman couldnt be evaded while coldsnap is active. its almost sad that people continue to comment on things without testing them, smh fix ghost precision passive @kabam just like you dis iceman and killmonger awhile back so it works properly. thank you
    Have the full video clip. Thing’s loading screen should suffice for a time stamp. https://youtu.be/o_pDjBSaY8w

TMK True strike has always worked in LoL, coldsnap never has.l, so yes you’re having the best luck evar.

Dunno why I’m bothering since you’re obviously shooting from the hip and making it up as you go along.