**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is deep wounds, assassin and despair worth investing in?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Are they worth the units needed?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Heres my mastery setup
    lr7sdnh2i4j1.png
    fgdt0vwawd02.png
    6r9d6s9oj5fh.png

• SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Yes, despair is worth the 1 point to unlock deep wounds and assassins, also having 5/5 DW and Assassins is very much worth it. I did a little paint art to help give a visual. If you were to run the following you will have all the mastery points needed to run the master setup Ill post for you. y4itv2x2ur4e.png
    h240fdk1by8w.png
    rietr5h26317.png
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I would unlock Recovery and max it out. +15% Regen helps a lot, better than Salve.

I would get enough points in defense for 1 point in Willpower.

I wouldn't waste points with Perfect Block or Stand Your Ground. Either spend 6 points on Greater Vitality (to compensate Glass Canon) or on the resistances. Most do 2 for energy and 4 for physical. You also could chose 3/3. I don't know if it matters a lot, you don't really notice resistance until it is like 1000.

Inequity and Resonate are sometimes used with Void. It depends how much a Void user you are. They are expensive to unlock.

Having Petrify and Pacify maxed out isn't bad at all. For certain champions, that means 100% reduction in either ability accuracy (Black Widow, Elektra), power gain (Void) or regeneration (Archangel).

Limber maxed-out is very good in war, if you get parried the stun doesn't last long. Same thing with Courage, when below 50% health you can use the extra damage.

The Fury masteries suck, even if you would spend points on, I would only spend it on Extended Fury. In the case of Sabretooth's SP3, you need it maxed out to be able to convert it into a passive. For some champions, 0.8 seconds can matter like Medusa, Hyperion, Crossbones, Hulk. Most people don't. Conservatively, spend maybe 1 point that's most cost beneficial.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the insight @Colonaut123 @SuperSam57 ill be saving for them. Btw how much units will it cost to to max them all?
  • Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    edited January 2019
    Forget defense all together. Unlock and max recovery and keep block proficiency at 4. Rest I’d dump (of course you have to have a minimum of one leading up to recovery and block proficiency). I feel since the willpower nerf a while back, the 15 points necessary are better spent elsewhere and the value willpower provides is no longer worth the extra points in defense.

I’m a huge fan of the utilities. I’ve ran them all maxed with the exception of dexterity, just one point there. They reduce ability accuracy, healing, power gain, and increase stun durations. Very helpful.

For offense I’d dump the fury’s and max assassin. If you have AA, blade, etc. max deep wounds, otherwise it doesn’t really help if you don’t utilize bleed champs. Max courage too.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the insight @Colonaut123 @SuperSam57 ill be saving for them. Btw how much units will it cost to to max them all?

A lot, I guess. Stuff like Deep Wounds and Assassin cost a fortune.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg They are costly masteries, but I think they are worth the investment. Just google the mastery cost or look on youtube for the cost break down.