UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Upgrade Deadpool (X-force)

Hello everyone,
Yesterday after grinding act 5 fully. I was finally able to get my first 6star crystal and whom did I get, Deadpool (X-force).

This champ seriously needs an upgrade and especially with so many new champs this champ feels a meme trash. When u get a 6star champ like this, u seriously wonder the amount of hard work put into getting ur first 6star champ.

I hope kabam really upgrade and updates him like they did for Luke cage. Who went from meme to an amazing champion.

Just a frustrated first 6 star player.

Comments

• Hey K3600, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback about Deadpool (X-Force) and any other Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.