**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank you Kabam!

I did the one thing I was told not to in selling the 3* champs I don't use. But I was close enough to a 4* that I decided why not. I expected trash...

p58kq33xzbvk.png

Thanks Kabam! RNGesus smiled upon me today!

Comments

• Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Congrats, one time they gave out rewards to the player base by their summoner PI, because the game is about collecting champs, the people who were outraged had no leg to stand on.. let’s hope for you it doesn’t happen again, but

Great roll, GL
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Long time ago i sold my 3* colossus and got 4* AA
  • Congrats on the Symbiote Supreme! I've still been getting used to mine but have been enjoying him a lot so far. Hope you do too!
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145

Congrats on the Symbiote Supreme! I've still been getting used to mine but have been enjoying him a lot so far. Hope you do too!

You guys play games too?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Congrats on the Symbiote Supreme! I've still been getting used to mine but have been enjoying him a lot so far. Hope you do too!

You guys play games too?
    This thread is over a year old 🤦‍♂️
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Qacob said:

You guys play games too?
    This thread is over a year old 🤦‍♂️
    So?