**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Symbiote Supreme

AgentVinod97AgentVinod97 Posts: 20
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled a 5* Symbiote Supreme, he's at R3 at the moment, should I R4 him (unduped) and should he be awakened to be God Tier?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Doesn't need dupe. And definitely r4 him
  • AgentVinod97AgentVinod97 Posts: 20
    Thanks, I already have 3 in md for my Voodoo. Will R4 him.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I took him to R4 without a second thought ! He is awesome! I had 2 Mystic Awakening Gems and Sig stones on overflow so awakened him and took him to Sig 50 ! Nice Prestige too ! If they Bleed he slays them!
  • Congrats on getting him! I've been enjoying mine so far, but how you rank your champ is up to you. It may depend on what other champs you have as well; if you are needing an answer to Buff-reliant champs he fills that spot pretty nicely. You may also want to consider if you have any champs available to activate his synergies. I have an option available to active his Supreme Symbiosis synergy and have been really enjoying it on my teams, though I need to rank some champs in order to get better use out of it. Also, as someone else already mentioned he is a lot of fun with Mystic Dispersion as well!